Black People : Kingdom of God

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Dec 21, 2009.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    The Bible has been used by many hypocrites in this world and these satanic creatures in christian robes are about to get you destroyed. They will tell you that God will take care of you while you are being slowly poisoned to death. But what they won’t tell you is that the kingdom of God is within you. To destroy your temple of God (the human body) is to the destroy God’s kingdom.

Luke 17:20-21 (Worldwide English (New Testament))

20 The Pharisees asked Jesus, `When will the kingdom of God come?' He answered them, `You cannot see the kingdom of God when it comes.

21 People will not be able to say, "Look, here it is!" or "There it is! That is because the kingdom of God is inside you.'

Therefore, the next time demonic forces tell you that you can eat anything as long as you pray over it, know that these ignoramuses are setting you up for an internal slaughter.

God didn’t say eat whatever you want as long as you pray over it and from my experience as a Doctor of Naturopathy, I have seen this form of nutritional ignorance displayed in too many religious people. Many of them come to see me in constant pain and agony and wonder why they feel so bad yet they profess to be worshipping God so hard. Some of my clients have even been ministers and the shocking thing is that they make the worse clients because they don‘t follow my professional advice. They feel as though God will protect them if they get sick but I’m here to tell them that God and nutritional ignorance don’t occupy the same space. If you drink sodas, and hormone-injected cow’s milk, then I can reasonably conclude that the spirit of the divine force hasn't been awakened within you. I can also surmise that your reasoning abilities (also known as indwelling intelligence) has taken a long nap. Once you have lost that reasoning power, you have lost God.

[​IMG]

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Excellent post, and I honestly believe that folks are starting to loose thier taste for the consumption of dead animals, as we move closer to 2012.
    I have found no definitive data but what is published about the Essenes is that they were vegetarian, and now with all those WHITE EYE fish in the stores recently, that mite be the safest way to go.

3. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Thanks for the feedback

This food is taking us out fast. Dead animals is not the way to go.

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Thanks for sharing this information...what are biblically sound foods to eat? How do we identify gm foods from natural foods?

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Best bet is to shop around in your area for the best prices in organic, and www.yelp.com may be of service in finding one in your area.

Practically all of the food stuffs in the Bible are parable, and have many deeper meanings, then things to physically consume.

Let your inner heart guide you regarding foods, but do take supplements.

Much berries, multigrains, beans, nuts and seeds, and the most colorful of fruits and vegetables with an abundance of all greens.

One thing that can be tacken literally is (not the locusts) but the other stuff John the Baptist consumed PULSEandWATER

pulses are the softest greens like spinach and watercress and all of the 7 diffrerent greens that the Chinese consume.

If you have a Chinatown or Koreatown or Vietnamville in your area, get an assortment of their greens, they are tasty and good for you, also they may carry many Afro Carribean foods important to melinated folks like;
    Dasheen, Yellow Yam, Cassava(Yucca), Sweet potatoes and Edoes,

Good ole down south boiled peanuts are good for you too but don't use garlic with them unless you want to "lose friends"

Some super foods mentioned in the Bible are;
    garlic
    almonds
    sesame
    pomegranate
    and dates

6. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
  7. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Am I wrong or did that man die of cancer?

8. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Something else I'd like more information about besides distinguishing gm foods from natural foods....what are the spiritual causes of certain diseases?

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    One cannot even conjecture upon that, with any clarity,

every sinlge one of us on this Destee board have seen or heard of folks dieing from non cause related deaths , from uterine cancer, to leukemiah, to lupus, and e all know that the wicked and selfish live healthy long lives, while we see many great people, friends family and co-workers die for what seems no reason at all, so much so that thier loved ones had become aetheist out of anger.

Some things simply have no answer

10. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Ankhur...you mean there are some things not actually addressed in the bible?