Science and Technology : King Tut's dagger may have come from outer space, say scientists

Moshe/Moshae/Moses who led Israel to what is known as Iraq mistakenly it was Phoenicia (Land of the black demigods who can control God's fire in Greek) was Pharaoh Akhenaten

And yes Moshe had mystical Powers he was what Dr Strange was based on, Stan Lee based alot of heroes on black people who gentiles saw as Gods and goddesses...Even Storm was based on Medusa/Miya of Nubia..greeks based Medusa and Athena on her because they saw her weild "the sky to her will/strength of the moon goddess" and she could just look at them and they stand like stone at her beauty and might(where he "turning into stone" myth came from)
http://www.blackhistoryheroes.com/2010/02/rule-of-akhenaten-pharaoh-akhenaten.html?m=1

Yes Sir, and Ezekiel talking about space ships and stuff, yep. Now, I don't know, but, my mind works like a parachute, always open.

Yes Sir, and Ezekiel talking about space ships and stuff, yep. Now, I don't know, but, my mind works like a parachute, always open.

Indeed brother Ezekiel had the same reaction the Greeks and Romans had of the Nubian queen , imagine seeing that in person giant black people Stoic and mighty (aka "they bore giants which became men of old..men of renown" The Greek gods and goddesses Hercules was based on King Samson) They were them giants, the other giants were the nephilim aka hybrids of fallen Lords and cainenites

I'm the same I've been studying and researching ever since I was 24... 12 years straight I've been taking humble knowledge into black history aka true world history... its always amazing to find the truth once you truly search for it :)

Indeed brother Ezekiel had the same reaction the Greeks and Romans had of the Nubian queen , imagine seeing that in person giant black people Stoic and mighty (aka "they bore giants which became men of old..men of renown" The Greek gods and goddesses Hercules was based on King Samson) They were them giants, the other giants were the nephilim aka hybrids of fallen Lords and cainenites

I'm the same I've been studying and researching ever since I was 24... 12 years straight I've been taking humble knowledge into black history aka true world history... its always amazing to find the truth once you truly search for it :)

And it clearly shows, sometimes, I have a hard time keeping up with you, but I can always find something in your words that click for me, and it all comes together.

When I say, I have a hard time, its not coming from bragging, but from self-taught principles, the same as you described for yourself, brother.

For example, notice what I highlighted in red, above, most folk aren't aware of such esoteric knowledge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back