Black People : King seeks Queen for Tribe.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by JT_A, May 7, 2003.

1. JT_A

JT_A Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    A fine and brillant black woman, and 10 children, is that too much to ask?

2. monetg

monetg Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Huh?

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Greetings, JT_A,

Is that a request? A fine Black woman WITH 10 children or a fine Black woman that you want to HAVE 10 children with? :)

4. JT_A

JT_A Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    NNQueen
    "Is that a request?" ......................... Yes

"... a fine Black [brilliant, (can't forget that)] woman that you want to HAVE 10 children with?" ................ Yes

It's a real shame how we as Americans are so socialized to look at large (quanity) size families with scorn.

Yet, many many countries thoughout the world enjoy large size families and all the benefits (as well as the tears) that go with them.

I know of only a had full of American families in which 10 or more children have blessed the King and Queen of their respective Tribe.

**** Gregory is one such African American King who was fruitful and faithful to his cultual family and was blessed with a large family -- and according to a thread I read earlier, regarding Jackie Robinson's son, he too has 9 children --

What are the cultual benefits of small size families?
    ... None that I know of.

What are the cultural benefits of a large size family?
    ... You have a higher probability that you will have individual greatness, team excellence, comradery, and someone (or more) to carry on the torch that was given to you.

MLK Jr, had a sizeable family, and few people in King's family took up his mantel. Oddly enough however, to my knowledge, none of his children have any children. If that is true, and if his childen never have children how would that effect the cultual significance of King's cultural contributions?

5. Matchbook Lady

Matchbook Lady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Peace,

Ahhh....my dear brother....the Queen is who picks the King.....just hold tight and be you, and your Queen will seek you out....you must be the beacon of light that her mothering nature directs her too...for we all know the importance of children, yet the first child the mother must care for is the one by her side......

PEACE