Black People : King Samir Shabazz

Would Dr Khalid know you if he saw you?
Did he know the things you worked on in the community and ried to work on

So you know it's kinda crass to pimp the legacy of a man who I considered to be a congenial, intelligent, kind hearted and good brother who was always around for the Brooklyn community to speak toand was always at whatever functions to share ideas regarding community devolopment,
and a good friend, that I and the Bed Stuy community sincerely miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question.

How long did Brother Khalid actually spend organizing in Brooklyn?

I ask this because I know that he was the MAIN fixture of the NOI in Los Angeles Temple #27 for the longest. I knew him personally dating back to when he was known as Harold X and then Dr. Malik Rashadeen.

I remember speaking on panel discussions with him back in 1981 when we were trying to organize the Los Angeles chapter of the Black United Front (BUFLA).

King Samir Shabazz is the leader of the Philadelphia chapter of the New Black Panther Party. Just recently while screaming over a loud speaker on a crowded street he was quoted saying the only way blacks will be free is to kill some ******** and their babies. During the 2008 presidential elections The Department of Justice (yes the Department of Justice) dropped criminal charges against him, after he was seen standing outside a voting booth intimidating voters with a stick in his hand. Do you guys believe he is the real deal, or is just another C.I.A funded asset, Cointelpro operative, and illuminati shill trying to get this race war started already?

In answering your question, I have to question your motive for asking a question which would call into the question of another who is a known representative of the New Black Panther Party.

Therefore,my answer is I DONT KNOW just as I DONT KNOW YOU.

Do you now want to discuss how COINTELPRO works?

Lets begin by what I learned from brother Kwame Ture who explained how the enemy uses character assassination tactics in effort to isolate and neutralize political "cadre" through "propaganda" such as 1]Gossip and 2]Rumor mongering.

Do you realize how much this brother actually sounds like a moderate version of brother Khalid Muhammad circa 1988??

In answering your question, I have to question your motive for asking a question which would call into the question of another who is a known representative of the New Black Panther Party.

Therefore,my answer is I DONT KNOW just as I DONT KNOW YOU.

Do you now want to discuss how COINTELPRO works?

Lets begin by what I learned from brother Kwame Ture who explained how the enemy uses character assassination tactics in effort to isolate and neutralize political "cadre" through "propaganda" such as 1]Gossip and 2]Rumor mongering.

Do you realize how much this brother actually sounds like a moderate version of brother Khalid Muhammad circa 1988??
another tired....... no let me make it simple what do you think Kwame
Toure would say about a .... like this?

Those who are the real///// are not on the web making noisewith myspace and fooolishness gimme abreak please!!!!!!!!!

another tired....... no let me make it simple what do you think Kwame
Toure would say about a .... like this?

Those who are the real///// are not on the web making noisewith myspace and fooolishness gimme abreak please!!!!!!!!!

If brother Kwame read this thread he probably would say the same as what I was saying to myself before I posted "CONFUSION,EVERYWHERE!"

You say that "Those who are real are not on the web making noisewith myspace and foolishness gimme abreak please!!!!! ad nauseum but what exactly are you doing other than making noise on the web spreading rumors about another brother???

YOU are doing just what brother Kwame taught me that the Industrial-Police-Intelligence-Complex (IPIC) does and he should know since he was also targeted by those internally who spread lies and created confusion in order to divide the party leadership within the movement (speacifically within the AAPRP).

Personally, when someone openly causes dispersion on someone in the movement by alledging or insinuating the person is an 'agent provocateur' etc I always consider the source of the allegation and typically the first to call a spade a spade is the biggest ...

Question.

How long did Brother Khalid actually spend organizing in Brooklyn?

I ask this because I know that he was the MAIN fixture of the NOI in Los Angeles Temple #27 for the longest. I knew him personally dating back to when he was known as Harold X and then Dr. Malik Rashadeen.

I remember speaking on panel discussions with him back in 1981 when we were trying to organize the Los Angeles chapter of the Black United Front (BUFLA).

By the way, thanks for NOT answering my question.

I will just conclude that you dont really KNOW what you are talking about, didnt REALLY KNOW brother Khalid your self, therefore, you dont really KNOW the character of the person who you are here and now gossiping and spreading rumors about.

Like rasta Bob say "Who da cap fit let em wear it".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back