Black People : King Samir Shabazz

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Bxblasta, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Bxblasta

Bxblasta Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +160
    King Samir Shabazz is the leader of the Philadelphia chapter of the New Black Panther Party. Just recently while screaming over a loud speaker on a crowded street he was quoted saying the only way blacks will be free is to kill some ******** and their babies. During the 2008 presidential elections The Department of Justice (yes the Department of Justice) dropped criminal charges against him, after he was seen standing outside a voting booth intimidating voters with a stick in his hand. Do you guys believe he is the real deal, or is just another C.I.A funded asset, Cointelpro operative, and illuminati shill trying to get this race war started already?

2. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    The infamous statement made my this brother is 2 years old you can see the whole program:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkn8X0mi3tA

So the right wing is trying to create an atmosphere of fear before the election!
    Now,let's not be paranoid and see the great and terrific illuminati everywhere,some people are not afraid of the system,it is our fear of them and our dis-unity who prevent us to be free,don't give them so much power.Shabbazz was speaking about a situation of WAR,of SELF DEFENSE,remember that Khallid said the same thing,Samir is a student of the General.I never heard that radical black militants have attacked poor innocent white folks.While they are making distraction with the NBBP,you got all those armed white militias who are ready to kill black men, black women,black children and black babies,i repeat they are ready,they are just waiting the total fall of this corporation known as the United States.

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    i never heard of anyone called King in the NOI or the NOGE, in fact the NOGE only used the term Prince,
    and Dr Khalid Muhammed(PBUH) was a scholar of civilization who had no time for odd behavior in public or private

This guy sounds like an agent provoacteur

4. Bxblasta

Ratings:
    +160
    Distraction is an element they are using as always. Secret Societies control our governments so there is no fear or paranoia involved in that statement. And Samir had criminal charges dropped against him by the Department of Justice. To me that raises a red flag about this individual, as we all know that whoever poses a threat to the matrix is assassinated, murdered, or thrown in prison...Simple as that

5. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Okay,if i correctly understand your logic,militants who are in jail or dead are the real deals but those who are outside are agents??Well,let's all give up the fight,i mean what is purpose of this ish if we will be kill anyway,let's bow down to our enemies,since they are soooooooooo strong:court:
    Shoot,im kind of worry now,i guess that president Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe is an agent,is old and still alive;Cheikh Nasrallah of Hezbollah is probably an agent too as well as all those Hamas leader.
    :ghost:

Co sign this.There are plenty of people who make distraction on the internet,they keep putting informations regarding trhe next move of the trilateral commission,the latest statement made by Rockfeller or the next meeting of the Bilderberg group,you know this so called so and so seeeeeeeeeeeeecret society,so secret that their last meeting was cover up by the medias and even denounced before the european union parlment:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIBWB9ZKEI

6. Seneb

Ratings:
    +1,187
    KHALID MUHAMMAD VS CONSPIRACY THEORIST SKUNK

OH MY GOOOOOOOD HE SAID "kill the men,the women,the babies,the blind,the cripple,the faggget,the lesbian" oh shoot he was surely an agent provocateur:court:

:SuN049:******* of the new world order,Skull cross bones

We love you Khalid,we will always love!

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    We don't build or own fighter jet planes, tanks aircraft carriers, bombers, nuclear missiles or have a standing military.

How can you take anyone serious when they talk about killing yt without the use of any one of the aforementined. Unless they're crazy or an operative.

He'd (we) be better off trying to raise money to buy a farm or supermarket to feed our people.

8. Bxblasta

Ratings:
    +160
    I don't know if that was a sarcastic statement, but in these trying times it is crucial to identify who are shills and who are legit. Yes the government will murder and throw the true revolutionaries in jail, and present us with the individuals who will deceive us. If you are a threat to the system you will be taken out, thrown in jail, hunted down, or hit with scandals that destroy your image....Simple as that.

And yes Robert Mugabe was a shill that was placed in power to destroy Zimbabwe, and Hamas is funded by the very same people who vow to take them out of power, the same goes for Al qaeda and the Taliban.

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    You see what really squashes all of this,where is this guy right now?

Is he doing a summer martial art class or art class or African history class for Black children in th hard times hood?

Or is he sitting in front of a 100 inch screen, playing Grand Theft Auto,
    on an ostrich and ,mink sofa smokin tai stick from a hookah given to him by Panetta, with a white girl on his lap sippin Hulks, from a slush cone?

10. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    Would Dr Khalid know you if he saw you?
    Did he know the things you worked on in the community and ried to work on

So you know it's kinda crass to pimp the legacy of a man who I considered to be a congenial, intelligent, kind hearted and good brother who was always around for the Brooklyn community to speak toand was always at whatever functions to share ideas regarding community devolopment,
    and a good friend, that I and the Bed Stuy community sincerely miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!