Black People : King Of Hearts Shall Prosper

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by poeticdelight, Feb 19, 2003.

1. poeticdelight

poeticdelight Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    The king of hearts shall prosper over the king of spades. The king of spades is truly powerless to his enemy the king of diamonds. President Bush can't even talk to his enemy Saddam Hussein into disarming his weapons without resulting to force through warfare. A dean from college once told me, "it's easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar". Vinegar simply adds gasoline to Iraq's fire. Who can actually lead America in teaching Iraq a lesson in a fashion that will actually cause them to feel bad about what they've done to us in efforts to conquer the entire world? I would put everything on the king of hearts. Again, the king of clubs is not mentioned here because he's in hiding. Hopefully, the king of hearts will appoint additional leaders to his cabinet to resolve these internal issues regarding affirmative action and external issues regarding world wars.

Mrs. Bush invites members of U.S poet laurete for tea but they turned it down and sent anti-war poems instead: http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2003-01-30-poetry_x.htm
    http://www.poetsagainstthewar.org./

On February 26 every Senate office will receive anti-war calls and emails every minute of the hour:
    http://www.moveon.org/winwithoutwar/

Joe Millionaire makes final selection I've never seen so many queen of diamonds in my entire life:
    http://www.sptimes.com/2003/02/18/Artsandentertainment/And_Joe_Millionaire_s.shtml

Peace,

PoeticDelight

2. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    this is for j'hiah

you are either for war or against war.

how about you write a poem on behalf of the King Of Spades(President Bush)? Make sure it ends with president bush kneeling down before the king of hearts to repent all of his sins.

peace

pd

3. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    Story Of 4 Presidents On 4 Coins

President Washington who was our first president of the United States owned 600 slaves. After passing away, he set 300 of them free through his last final will and testament. The other 300 belonged to his wife's ex-husband. His face is imprinted on the 25 cents coin. If Abraham Lincoln later set all slaves free through the establishment of the Emancipation Proclamation during the reign of his presidency, then why is his face imprinted on a penny.

To see the answer revealed, I want all of you to position a quarter, dime, nickel, and a penny in its appropriate order on
    a flat surface. You'll noticed their backs are turned against one another. All of the other presidents did in fact turn their backs against Abraham Lincoln.

Peace,

PoeticD

4. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    The Final Picture

Colin Powell addressed the youth on BET yesterday evening. I have some questions for him as well. After invading Iraq, will there be anything left for the U.S to disarm if the nation of Iraq plans to use these weapons of mass destruction against us? By going to war with Iraq, wouldn't we be giving them exactly what they want in efforts to rise to power and establish world dominance? Again, Bush motives for going to war against Iraq and Saddam welcoming the challenge of invasion shows how thirsty they are for one another's blood. Sadly, we are all going to be caught amidst the crossfire.

Note: In the story, I am sitting in an air-conditioned vehicle. My enemies among friends were walking in the hot sun. The opportunity for them to be rescued from the HEAT was presented, but I want you all to check this out...

The king of hearts will be the only person able to help the king of spades, the king of diamonds, and the king of clubs from the eternal fires of hell, but if all three of them sell their souls to Satan, then how will the king of hearts be able to save/rescue them.

pd

5. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    hey ya'll

poetsagainstwar.com published this kings of hearts segment and poetsforpeace.com published both the poem and concept for Queen Of Hearts

poetsagainstwar.com will be accepting thoughts of conscience and poems until midnight Feb. 28. afterward, the site will still be available to visitors who wish to read these submissions

worldpeace

poeticd

:)

:heart: