Black Entertainment : KING of Blues the great BB King has died at89

I have mostly every one of his songs I love the blues Muddy, Albert , B.B , little Walter,

He surely will be missed a true legend and King of Blues .

Lets reminisce about back in da day homeboy!!!

Hot summer day, playin in the water.

Peace!

B.B. King: The Man Who Saved the Blues

5d37513b5b188612220bd4ed768d5b881bc1925d.jpg

B.B. King possessed what every musician desires: a signature sound. One guitar note, one word from his mouth and you instantly knew it was B.B. King. He made his Gibson guitar sing. He made the world swing. But B.B. King matters for one reason beyond his musical prowess.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/b-b-king-the-man-who-saved-the-blues-one-note-119012972506.html

:toast:

It's a shame that we have let this part of us go by the wayside. BB, Muddy, Wolf, etc influenced and helped a lot of white rockers. I like the fact that they are not afraid to give credit where credit is due. I remember reading somewhere (I think it was Keith Richards) it said that we (blacks) don't know what we have, and we are throwing it away as if it was nothing. IMO, it's true. Whites permeated these concerts that these blues legends put on.

I have a vid of him talking about how he was booed at the Apollo when he first played. He said when they said the blues, folks booed.

He said it was like being black twice...:lol:

Peace!

:toast:

It's a shame that we have let this part of us go by the wayside. BB, Muddy, Wolf, etc influenced and helped a lot of white rockers. I like the fact that they are not afraid to give credit where credit is due. I remember reading somewhere (I think it was Keith Richards) it said that we (blacks) don't know what we have, and we are throwing it away as if it was nothing. IMO, it's true. Whites permeated these concerts that these blues legends put on.

I have a vid of him talking about how he was booed at the Apollo when he first played. He said when they said the blues, folks booed.

He said it was like being black twice...:lol:

Peace!

WoW! I like that Enki ... @He said it was like being black twice... :wow:

Your comments made me think of my boy, Jimi Hendrix. Its shameful Jimi had to go to Europe to become popular, and then receive fame here, afterwards ...

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along The Watchtower (Official Audio)

JimiHendrixVEVO

13,610,134 ... views

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back