Black Hebrew Israelites : King James Was Black?

I did provide proof even one of the links above and a video that contained many other references, if you are waiting for archeological and DNA proofs that I don't have for you. I don't know why every time you quote my post you feel the need to attack me, sigh, I guess you just can't help it.

Where did i attack you?

how did i attack you by stating a fact? I don't know why everytime i state a fact about what you provide as evidence you call it an attack!

That video was not even worth my time in watching. Nor would i advise you to continue to offer it as fact which is why i didn't even mention it earlier. I already told you what i felt about that in the other thread! Pure nonsense to go along with what the hebrew israelites claim to be true, but it in no way offers any real evidence which is what was and still is being requested. And no, i'm not looking for any DNA proof. Just some sound proof that can at least be researched. What you provided in the other thread is not sound!

I see anytime i ask you something about what YOU SAY i have to keep it short and simple orelse i'll continue to be labled which is the norm when talking to the religious minded. no biggie!

question:

King James had children. Do you have any proof of them being black or mixed?

Where did i attack you?

how did i attack you by stating a fact? I don't know why everytime i state a fact about what you provide as evidence you call it an attack!
I'm not trying to debate in this forum because it's not for that, but just letting them know that you are fronting real hard right now!!

That video was not even worth my time in watching. Nor would i advise you to continue to offer it as fact which is why i didn't even mention it earlier. I already told you what i felt about that in the other thread! Pure nonsense to go along with what the hebrew israelites claim to be true, but it in no way offers any real evidence which is what was and still is being requested. And no, i'm not looking for any DNA proof. Just some sound proof that can at least be researched. What you provided in the other thread is not sound!
Well I gave you a source of information, it's your problem you didn't look at it, yet you are going around saying that I am fronting. quite sad.

I see anytime i ask you something about what YOU SAY i have to keep it short and simple orelse i'll continue to be labled which is the norm when talking to the religious minded. no biggie!
Dude you and I barely have any conversation here, nobody is labeling anyone , however if you are going to be disrespectful expect to be called out on it.

King James had children. Do you have any proof of them being black or mixed?
Why asked when you most likely won't bother to watch or check out my evidence? I am sure you have the answer already.

Well I gave you a source of information, it's your problem you didn't look at it, yet you are going around saying that I am fronting. quite sad.
- no, the sad thing is that i did check it as i told you already. How else could i know it was nonsense?? Do u actually read my responses, or you figure there's no need to because you know i disagree with you already? Making false claims is what is really sad!!

Dude you and I barely have any conversation here, nobody is labeling anyone , however if you are going to be disrespectful expect to be called out on it.
- yes, i said you were frontin' but that's an attack to you? It is what it is.. prove me wrong then! Frontin' means that you are denying the fact that you have already been proven wrong about somethin, but since you are talking to those who may have not been apart of the other conversation where you were proven wrong, or proved yourself and your religious group to be wrong you think you can fool them by claiming even if you offer the proof of king james being black 'they wouldn't believe it anyway' and sir i can't let you get away with that..... so yes, you were and still are frontin'. Take it how you want to but that's very light for someone to take as an attack, especially a man claiming to be a king...lol

Why asked when you most likely won't bother to watch or check out my evidence? I am sure you have the answer already
- again, I DID WATCH IT HOW DO YOU THINK I CAME TO MY CONCLUSION ABOUT IT???? c'mon now, you can do better than this. I know you can...I just simply want some proof, that all! And not some self made video to suit the propaganda to allow oneself to be called 'king' by the hebrew israelites. I offered mine a while back in the other thread and you have yet to touch it. Like KRS ONE once said: WHY IS THAT?

- no, the sad thing is that i did check it as i told you already. How else could i know it was nonsense?? Do u actually read my responses, or you figure there's no need to because you know i disagree with you already? Making false claims is what is really sad!
I gave you proofs you just didn't approve them

- yes, i said you were frontin' but that's an attack to you? It is what it is.. prove me wrong then! Frontin' means that you are denying the fact that you have already been proven wrong about somethin, but since you are talking to those who may have not been apart of the other conversation where you were proven wrong, or proved yourself and your religious group to be wrong you think you can fool them by claiming even if you offer the proof of king james being black 'they wouldn't believe it anyway' and sir i can't let you get away with that..... so yes, you were and still are frontin'. Take it how you want to but that's very light for someone to take as an attack, especially a man claiming to be a king...lol
You do know that's just a username right? SMH, Although there will be time when me and my people will be ruling this world, make sure you are not against us during that that time.

- again, I DID WATCH IT HOW DO YOU THINK I CAME TO MY CONCLUSION ABOUT IT???? c'mon now, you can do better than this. I know you can...I just simply want some proof, that all! And not some self made video to suit the propaganda to allow oneself to be called 'king' by the hebrew israelites. I offered mine a while back in the other thread and you have yet to touch it. Like KRS ONE once said: WHY IS THAT?
The discussion is going nowhere, you are being redundant about things we have discussed many times before. That's the end of the conversation for me.

I gave you proofs you just didn't approve them

SMH,

You do know that's just a username right?
- the question is do you? I've seen you tell females that if they want to be with you they must bow to you as their KING!! Now all of a sudden it's just a username....yeah, ok!

Although there will be time when me and my people will ruling this world, make sure you are not against us during that that time
- bugga bugga bugga...:eek: - the usual scare tactics of the religious. You can't be sirius!! That's what white people used to trick us..you've learned well from your master, huh! You and 'your people' and as well as your 'homosexual White king james' can kiss my @ss if you deny the black woman her rightful place on the throne...

The discussion is going nowhere, you are being redundant about things we have discussed many times before. That's the end of the conversation for me
- oh, now all of a sudden you remember? I was being redundant because you kept avoiding the fact that we discussed this before until now, when you want to end the conversation. So i have to say that you are now admitting we discussed this as a way out of providing proof because as you admit we already discussed it before in your 'king james was black' thread.....and i already told you i watched the videos provided and they were very weak to say the least...

But if that's the way you gotta go, then ya gotta go.......

I'll holla again when you and yours take over the world! hopefully by then you'll have been to the library in paris where the Queens bones are held!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back