Black Hebrew Israelites : King James Was Black?

Most of them are probably returning visitors from when this thread was originated hoping that one of Queen James' supporters has finally shown proof that the Queen was, in fact, a black man who had a WHITE WIFE AND CHILDREN!

We all know and have proven him to be a murdering white homosexual who wore the same clothes for days and was called the 'wisest fool in christendom'. Even his own WHITE people at that time called elizabeth a KIng and James a QUEEN. :eeek: Now just why would that be???

I present, his love letters to his 'loyal subjects':

King James Homosexual, From Earliest Teens to His Death & Burial Tomb!​

King James Homosexual:

The Bible, most popularly known by it's King James Translation was ordered into the English language during the early 1600s. The interesting part is King James was 100% certified homosexual. King James Homosexual, nicknamed affectionately: "Queen James", by his closest subjects including in a official capacity by "Sir Walter Raleigh".
In fact most of the verses that Christians attribute in the bible to be anti-homosexual didn't appear until 1946, when someone came along and revised the King James Version of the bible into modern English.

In fact there are many (about 26 condemnations of homosexuality) in the original Greek New testament with several in the Hebrew texts as well. It wasn't until about 100 years after the church stopped performing gay marriages that "English" translations stopped deliberately mistranslating the texts to ignore homosexuality.

(info: the book of maccabees is riddled with homosexual activity)

King James Homosexual, addressing the Privy Council wrote:

"I, James, am neither a god nor an angel, but a man like any other. Therefore I act like a man and confess to loving those dear to me more than other men.
You may be sure, that I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else, and more than you who are here assembled. I wish to speak in my own behalf and not to have it thought to be a defect, For Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had John, and I have George. James finally died at Theobalds House on 27 March during a violent attack of dysentery, with Buckingham at his bedside.[104]

King James Homosexual, letter to Buckingham wrote:

I naturally so love your person, and adore all your other parts, which are more than ever one man had,
that were not only all your people but all the world besides set together on one side and you alone on the other, I should to obey and please you, displease you, nay, despise them all.

King James Homosexual, also wrote to Buckingham:

"I desire only to live in the world for your sake,
and I had rather live banished in any part of the world with you, than live a sorrowful widow-life without you.
And so God bless you, my sweet ... 'wife', and grant that ye may ever be a comfort to [me] your dear ... husband.

King James Homosexual, Francis Osborne, Peer wrote:

In wanton looks and wanton gestures they [James and Buckingham] exceeded any part of womankind.
The kissing them after so lascivious a mode in public and upon the theatre, as it were, of the world,
prompted many to imagine some things done in the tyring house [i.e. attiring or dressing room] that exceed my expression no less than they do my experience.

King James Homosexual, in 1623 French courtier wrote:

"Au marquis du Boukinquan,"
Apollo with his songsDebauched young HyacinthusJust as Corydon fu*ked Amyntas,So Caesar did not spurn boys.
One man fu*ks Monsieur le Grand de BellegardeAnother fu*ks the Comte de Tonnerre.And it is well known that the King of EnglandFu*ks the Duke of Buckingham.

I mean, is he not BURIED between 2 of his gay lovers and some of ya'll are trying to prove he was a black man and bragging about how many views this thread has received??? I mean, i could see you bragging about that if there was some evidence in here, but their is none. So it seems that someone's ego is once again out of sorts.

:kickball:

Im a white man, and I dont know if King James was black but if he is that's perfectly fine with me because King James and his helpers mistranslated and purposely distorted the scriptures. Burn your King James bible and search online for a bible translated word for word from the original hebrew text, trust me when I say YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT WHAT YOU READ. The truth shall set you free. Let me give you a small example of something in the true bible, Adam was not the first man, and Eve is not the mother of all living, she is the mother of all white people. Purchase the true bible.

Im a white man, and I dont know if King James was black but if he is that's perfectly fine with me because King James and his helpers mistranslated and purposely distorted the scriptures. Burn your King James bible and search online for a bible translated word for word from the original hebrew text, trust me when I say YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT WHAT YOU READ. The truth shall set you free. Let me give you a small example of something in the true bible, Adam was not the first man, and Eve is not the mother of all living, she is the mother of all white people. Purchase the true bible.

Peace..

Any Biblical characters prior to 1500 BC are not people but personifications of nature and nations with the exception of Nimrod, who is credited with creating the first Kingdom in the land of Shinar. This is not to say he established the first nation, but the first city state ruled by a King.

Thanks for responding as a Guest, Heil Yahuveh, and welcome.

Googling this:

"and search online for a bible translated word for word from the original hebrew text"

Led to this:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/interlinear-bible/

And when I followed your small example, I got this:

Interlinear Bible
Search Interlinear Bible

Using This Translation of the Bible
King James Version New American Standard
Search

No results were found for 'Adam was not the first man, and Eve is not the mother of all living, she is the mother of all white people'.

Search Bible Study Tools for 'Adam was not the first man, and Eve is not the mother of all living, she is the mother of all white people'.

Peace In, but I need your help in understanding how to verify what you've said...

You are right on point. Queen Charlotte was half Nubian. However King James was not Black at all. King James was white. Plain and simple. He was not like Alexander Hamilton who was a black man disguised as white.

King James was a homosexual pervert and because the Truth about him is coming out they want to make him black. The reason why Nubian blood was in Portugal was because the Moors ruled in Spain and Portugal before the British and the "Conquistadors" ran the Moors out of Spain.

Grenada which is a country in Spain is where the proof of the Moors existed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back