Black Hebrew Israelites : King James Was Black?

Even if he did have any African ancestry, what of it?---The world, history and he, himself, regarded his race as Caucasian, no matter what other "blood" may have flowed through his veins.

Yes, most white folks will deny any Black ancestry....while for some others, it becomes some kinda "badge of honor" to proclaim it, as if to say, "See! I'm not racist/prejudice. I've got some Black in me too."

For this reason, I do agree with "exposing" the lies they tell in their history books, by omission or commission. ---But, in the end, he was a white man born with all the privileges his culture and society afforded him while his country and the rest of Europe raped and pillaged Africa.

"Blue Blood"

See also: Limpieza de sangre
Blue blood is an English idiom recorded since 1834 for noble birth or descent; it is a translation of the Spanish phrase sangre azul, which described the Spanish royal family and other high nobility who claimed to be of Visigothic descent,[8] in contrast to the Moors. It is likely that the idiom originates from ancient and medieval societies of Europe and distinguishes an upper class (whose superficial veins appeared blue through their untanned skin) from a working class of the time. The latter consisted mainly of agricultural peasants who spent most of their time working outdoors and thus had tanned skin, through which superficial veins appear less prominently.
Robert Lacey explains the genesis of the blue blood concept:

It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.[9]
However, there has been offered another explanation for the genesis of the blue blood concept. That is the extraordinarily high incidence ofhemophilia among royal families. Not only has hemophilia been called "the Royal Disease",[10] but its origins in the family tree of Queen Victoria apparently spread throughout Europe's monarchies, such that those with the disease were overly protected, did not go out of doors much and their skin appeared bluish. As referenced above, the Spanish nobility of the time were thought to carry the hemophilia line, as Victoria's grand daughter Eugenie married King Alfonso XIII of Spain, which may contradict (or complement) the Lacey explanation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobility#.22Blue.22_blood

No, I am a Hebrew Israelite, and I do not think this, nor has it ever been taught in the class I attend. One thing that you will learn about Hebrew Israelites is that there are many different beliefs, just like other sects of Christianity. I can't begin to list all of the things that I have heard from other Hebrew Israelites, and I was like wtf are you talking about, where do you get that from? They have looked at me, and said the same exact thing. It all comes down to your own discretion, ain't nothing wrong with being taught, but you got to search it out for yourself, and find out if you believe something or not.

peace

I too believe that King James was Black, had several debates here about the topic, but it's not common knowledge, many here won't believe you.

For the record, i don't think anyone should 'believe' anything without proof. If you claim something is so, should you not provide proof if you are asked to back up your statements?

When i asked you, you just ran off into the wind telling me to find out for myself....lol

Even after i provided certain scholars names and page numbers in their works proving King james to be a white boy you totally ignored it as if those scholars held no weight....and kept rambling on that he was black.

I'm not trying to debate in this forum because it's not for that, but just letting them know that you are fronting real hard right now!!

Dre Money said:
When it comes to something serious like this I look at it from 3 angles.

1. The facts and the sources of those facts.

2. What makes sense to me from my own limited knowledge of the seemingly chaotic nature of the universe.

3. Praying for wisdom so that God can help me find the right answers or lead me in the right directions. Even a 'right' feeling will do.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Add this video to your search and review of the facts. While this is not a top priority for me, I find it interesting that most of their assertions are based upon a J. A. Rogers book, Nature Knows No Color-Line: Research into the Negro Ancestry in the White Race

51mu1T66BvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

King James Was A Black Man.

ShemiticOne

Peace In,

Last edited:
For the record, i don't think anyone should 'believe' anything without proof. If you claim something is so, should you not provide proof if you are asked to back up your statements?

When i asked you, you just ran off into the wind telling me to find out for myself....lol

Even after i provided certain scholars names and page numbers in their works proving King james to be a white boy you totally ignored it as if those scholars held no weight....and kept rambling on that he was black.

I'm not trying to debate in this forum because it's not for that, but just letting them know that you are fronting real hard right now!!
I did provide proof even one of the links above and a video that contained many other references, if you are waiting for archeological and DNA proofs that I don't have for you. I don't know why every time you quote my post you feel the need to attack me, sigh, I guess you just can't help it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back