Brother AACOOLDRE : King Herod

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Dec 11, 2002.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    HEROD Didn’t seek Jesus Death

Why there is a fictional Jesus?

“It is a cogent and potent fact, calculated to render the story of the murder of the Hebrew children by Herod wholly incredible, that not one writer of that age, or that nation, or any other nation, makes any mention of the circumstance.

Even the rabbinical writers who detail his wicked life so minutely, and who bring to his charge so many flagitious acts, fail to record any notice of this horrible and atrocious deed, which must have been published far and wide, and known to all the writers of that age and country, had it occurred.

And still more logically ruinous to the credit of the story is the omission of Josephus to throw out one hint that such a wholesale slaughter ever took place in Judea. And yet he not only lived in that country, but was related to Herod’s wife, and regarded him as his most implacable enemy, and professes to write out the whole history of his wicked life in the most minute detail, devoting thirty-seven chapters of his large work to this subject, and apparently enumerates every evil act of his life. And yet Josephus says not a word about his inhuman and infamous butchery of the babes which Matthew charges him with.-Kersey Graves The Worlds sixteen crucified saviors

Now we turn to Pontius Pilatus, the Roman Procurator in this period, is supposed to have washed his hands and passed on responsibility for the death of Jesus to the crowd. The washing of hands to indicate innocence was the custom of the Essenes community. The Bible says that it was the Roman custom at the time of the Passover festival to offer a prisoner for release, but this is simply not true. There was no such custom and the scene is invention.

1. I would offer evidence that the washing of hands was ultimately Egyptian. Look at Horus who said in the Judgement Hall “I’am clean of mouth and clean of hands” Egyptians Ideas of the Afterlife By E.A. Wallis Budge.p151 This proves the Essenes custom of washing hands to prove innocence is of Egyptian origin; which is a serious and most important development. Horus is in a Judgement hall where guilt or innocence was determined. Additional indirect evidence is provided later. Even now to this day the “Clean hands” doctrine of Egyptian law has been handed down to us. Read any law dictionary and it will say: “Under this doctrine, equity will not grant relief to a party” to those without clean hands see Blacks Law Dictionary. Pilate “Took water and washed his hands in the sight of the crowd, saying ‘I am innocent of this man’s [Jesus] blood. Look to it yourselves”-Matthew 27:24

As a side issue I should note Josephus wrote: “The Essenes also, as we call a sect of ours…these men live the same kind of life as do those whom the Greeks call Pythagoreans” –The Antiquities of The Jews Book 15 Chapter 10:4 . Few people are aware Pythagoras learnt from “sun priest” in ancient Egypt. Plutarch wrote in Isis And Osiris “Pythagoras, as it seems, was greatly admired, and he also greatly admired the Egyptian priests, and, copying their symbolism and occult teachings, incorporated his doctrines in enigmas, As a matter of fact most of the Pythagorean precepts do not at all fall short of the writings that are called hieroglyphs”. Wow, this should be a revelation to those who never heard it before. Now many scholars say Christianity sprang from the Essences who were known as healers in Egypt. Origen claimed that jesus feet which are bronze had healing. Jesus said that he had a two-sworded tongue. Which I think was symbolic of a snake tongue. Later in Revelations Jesus said his Tree of life had healing in a leaf. This leaf is symbolic of a tongue. I’m saying all of this because the Egyptians came up first with the notion of bronze snakes providing healing. So I end with a thought. If Christianity is of the Essence and Josephus reports “Herod had these Essenes in such honor, and thought higher of them than their mortal nature required” The Antiquities of the Jews Book 15 Chapter 10:4, why would Herod seek to kill their babies. It doesn’t make any logic because the story is fiction.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    u told a story within a story !!!