King god Honorable Marcus Quotes

Discussion in 'Honoring Black Ancestors' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marcus_garvey.html

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.
    Marcus Garvey

A reading man and woman is a ready man and woman, but a writing man and woman is exact.
    Marcus Garvey

Africa for the Africans... at home and abroad!
    Marcus Garvey

Chance has never yet satisfied the hope of a suffering people.
    Marcus Garvey

God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement.
    Marcus Garvey

I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

I know no national boundary where the Negro is concerned. The whole world is my province until Africa is free.
    Marcus Garvey

I like honesty and fair play.
    Marcus Garvey

I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together.
    Marcus Garvey

If you have no confidence in self you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence you have won even before you have started.
    Marcus Garvey

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.
    Marcus Garvey

Liberate the minds of men and ultimately you will liberate the bodies of men.
    Marcus Garvey

Look for me in the whirlwind or the storm.
    Marcus Garvey

Look to Africa, for there a king will be crowned.
    Marcus Garvey

Men who are in earnest are not afraid of consequences.
    Marcus Garvey

Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa.
    Marcus Garvey

Progress is the attraction that moves humanity.
    Marcus Garvey

The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.
    Marcus Garvey

The God in whom we believe, we shall worship him through the spectacles of Ethiopia.
    Marcus Garvey

The whole world is run on bluff.
    Marcus Garvey

There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.
    Marcus Garvey

There shall be no solution to this race problem until you, yourselves, strike the blow for liberty.
    Marcus Garvey

Unite all people of African ancestry of the world to one great body to establish a country and absolute government of their own.
    Marcus Garvey

Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will.
    Marcus Garvey

Whatsoever things common to man, that man has done, man can do.
    Marcus Garvey

With confidence, you have won before you have started.
    Marcus Garvey

You may call me a Klansman if you will, but, potentially, every white man is a Klansman, as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying.
    Marcus Garvey

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are Negroes who will never fight for freedom. There are Negroes who will seek profit for themselves alone from the struggle. There are even some Negroes who will cooperate with their oppressors. These facts should distress no one. Every minority and every people has its share of opportunists, profiteers, free-loaders and escapists." - The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Knowing the above, is it Time for us who are serious about out Black Liberation/salvation Kingdom Coming, to start weeding and seeding, Come out from among them, Be Ye Separate form all of our People who are not serious about Our Liberation/Salvation?

I often think about the Orthodox Jews Men In Black, and how they have on the whole armor of Being separated from those who are not like minded as they are.

I even think about the people in religion and how they keep a close knit with those like minded like them. Their morals maybe wrong, but these people methods is sure worth discussing and practicing.

I Am thinking that when we separate ourselves from those who are not like minded about our Liberation/salvation they will be able to see us for the seriousness we are about, and they will have a better chance to step to Truth or stay with lies by our absence from them.

When a child continues to act up after the mother has told the child to stop countless time. The mother Wisely distance herself so that the child will have time to see its ugly behavior. What does the child do in most cases, because some stubbornly never come around? The child comes to the mother in a humble manner, holding their head down, pull on her skirt tail, looking for empathy, the chances to get her/his act together again.

Our people who are not like minded about our Liberation/Salvation are our enemies. As long as we are hanging out with them, they think we are one of them no matter how Consciously Liberated we speak. There is just some people who just do not know/Think that there are other people on Earth different than they are.

I can hear some saying now. I can't give up my family, that is all I have.

Marcus Garvey

Family can and will hold us back and have been proven to be our worse enemies.

Will the separation bring us closer together? Does Chaos bring order?

If my foot have to be amputated because of a disease, and it will save the rest of my body, the foot has got to be separated. It is about a NEED and not A WANT only Divine Mission Assignment towards our Liberation/Salvation. The foot is the sacrifice I must make to keep the rest of the body functioning.

It is my desire that None shall perish.

We can choose to arrive back to the Original Promise Land (Afrika-Right mind-set), with one foot, one arm, one eye, one cousin, one uncle, and even one child. Our liberation/salvation (consciously/subconsciously) is our Aim/Goal.

Our Divine Black Mission Assignment, Liberation/salvation does not include Crack Mind set (below).

There are Negroes who will never fight for freedom. There are Negroes who will seek profit for themselves alone from the struggle. There are even some Negroes who will cooperate with their oppressors. These facts should distress no one. Every minority and every people has its share of opportunists, profiteers, free-loaders and escapists." - The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I know and have shared with others who separated from their families, I would not have been as conscious as I am today. I watched the destruction of the mind-set of those who remained a part of the illusion/false realities. Now I can return to the family and share with them the Divine Path to Truth and reality to help liberate them. Some still may not get It.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

Being The Change the World Needs To See does not hurt. It is not a feeling. It is a Divine Smooth Soul.