Support : Kind of lost..

Jennie RedRose

Mar 5, 2017
I just joined. It seems I cant do anything. Every move I make, an error message pops up saying, you are not allowed to do this.
I'm actually surprised it let me post this!
I couldn't even post where it said, CLICK THIS LINK to ask questions. I clicked it (the provided link), and it said ERROR you do not have permission to post here.
So I guess my question is, what can I do to get a little freedom? lol
I wanted to change my profile avatar, but it wouldn't let me do that either.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
ps.
Also on the home page where it says Have a Seat at the table...seems like a live chat is going on....there is no section that I see where I can join the chat.
Jennie

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:hello: Jennie RedRose ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You should be able to add an avatar, create threads, post to thread, talk at da kitchen table (where it says have a seat) and enjoy most all features now.

There will be some things you cannot do until you get 25 posts, our anti-spam measure.

Please do try all of the above again, it should work now.

If you have more questions let us know, we will be glad to help.

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Make yourself right at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Bennu-Sopdet

Feb 19, 2017
Minneapolis, MN
Occupation
Engineer
Hello, I'm new here too and just trying to make my way around, if I can't do something I'll just try something else. Asking can be helpful too I'd guess :D

Jennie RedRose

Mar 5, 2017
Hello, I'm new here too and just trying to make my way around, if I can't do something I'll just try something else. Asking can be helpful too I'd guess :D
I tried that, but every single thing I tried to do was blocked. So that solution didnt work. Now that I asked, Destee did something, and now I'm able to do things. So it's all good now.
Welcome, fellow newbie.
I wasn't able to upload a avatar yet due to specific sizes they require for your upload, so that will have to come later when I have time to resize some images.
Have a blessed day!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

:hello: Bennu-Sopdet ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you for joining us and sharing!

Please do let us know if there is something you are trying to do and cannot.

As I shared above, there are some features that do not kick in until you have 25 posts.

I think there is a thread on this, listing the features that require 25 posts and I will try to find it.

Off the top, some of them are ... posting to profile pages, starting a blog, leaving images in the gallery.

But most things you should be able to do, like start and post to threads, add an avatar, etc.

Let me know what it is that you want to do and I'll find out why you cannot.

Don't hesitate asking anything, we are here to help.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - June 16, 2019 - The Only Black Town of its Kind Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People Politics : Cong Elijah Cummings precided the new "Valachi" hearings over a dif kind of Gangster Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : Got a bundle of proof but stumble over the truth and got up like nothing happen, history be kind and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Black People : ?What Kind Of Person Are You? Black People Open Forum 22
Kemet Travel The Front Porch : Discover yourself by travel with Kemet Travel on a different kind of Spirit journey The Front Porch 7
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jealous Kind Of Fella- Garland Green Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
crwn Black People : Expressions of another kind Black People Open Forum 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black People : Best of hue-man kind is the Farmer??? Black People Open Forum 0
coey30 Black Poetry : Kind Of Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mint Condition - What Kind Of Man Would I Be Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
R Black Poetry : Yes I rhyme the best of its kind see a girl with breasts fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Black People Politics : Who Has Beat America In A Military Action - War - That Kind Of Thing? Black People Politics 32
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : What kind of Mythological Creature is a Plumed Serpent, and who is DH Laurence? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Gorilla Black Spirituality Religion : PLoS Blogs: What kind of Buddhist was Steve Jobs? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mint Condition - What kind of man would i be Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Shikamaru Computers - Software Hardware : What kind of tablets are you rocking? Science and Technology 88
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : WOES of a kind HEART(forbidden luv) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Full Speed Black People : What kind of employee are you? Black People Open Forum 26
Ankhur Black People : The kind of People we Saw on Free Television as Children Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Is It Some Kind Of Game Black People Play With Ourselves? Chief Elder Osiris 0
river Black Relationships : Would Any Kind of Poly Relationship Word in the United States? Black Relationships 18
Ankhur Haiti : What kind of religion would say the horror in Haiti was a good thing?? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 32
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : What kind of spirituality concentrates on dividing thier own race? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black Weight Loss : Exercise - What Kind Do You Do? Black Health and Wellness 14
Kamau47 Black People : How do I get this kind of understanding? Black People Open Forum 6
cherryblossom Black People : What Kind Of Thinker Are You? Black People Open Forum 9
P Black Poetry : We Just Kind Of...Fell Into Each Other Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
P Black Haiku : Kind Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
1poetsought Black Poetry : Incarceration of the Third Kind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : THE WORST KIND OF PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Poetry Critiques : My Kind of Perfect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
O Black People : Organizing for Self and Kind Black People Open Forum 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT KIND OF PROPHET WAS ZACHARIAS? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God is never unkind- He is kind or neutral only. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 29
H Black Short Stories : WARM, LIGHT, KIND, COMFORTING, PERFECT... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
C Black Poetry : Kind of Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
soulful2006 Black Poetry : A Kind Word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$ Black Short Stories : Passage from: Another Kind of Blue Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
nevar Quiet Poetry Lounge : What kind of man are you? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
I Black Haiku : Haiku 20 ( KIND OF MEAN) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Spirituality Religion : Europians are Man-Kind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
soulful2006 Black Poetry : Some Kind Of Emotion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Africa : First of its Kind African Fraternity Makes Debut... All Things Africa 4
C Black Poetry : This Special Kind of Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Black Poetry : A Sunday kind of Love... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
watzinaname Black Poetry : Are You That Kind of Man? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
L Black Poetry : That kind of loving it dont work for me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
F Black Poetry : The kind of love... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Poetry : two of a kind (a girl and women) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : A NEW KIND OF TEAR Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10