Black Short Stories : Killing Time.......

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
I'm not your average woman. I am above average if you must know! I had to grow up real fast. I didn't have a childhood. My childhood was the streets and what was in it. I didnt have a mother nor a father. My mother was a crackhead and my father well let just say a trick. Do I regret my beginning no I just hate that she ended up like the rest of the tricks of the world. I heard my mom tried to cheat her John and he killed her. Left her for dead and one of my mom's friend took care of me. Living on the streets, cars, wherever we could lay down. By the time I turn 14 I got the hell on. I couldn't stand the moving and the running. I love Aunt Renda but enough was enough. I kept up my studies, and was up for a possible scholarship. But all that was to be put on hold until I got the news. Aunt Renda suffered the same fate as my mother. This ***** that killed my aunt had no respect for women. He took everything away from me and now it is my turn to take it all from him. Nothing really matters anymore my focus is finding him and wiping him out. I hate him with a burning fury. (someone calling my name)
Riri, Riri. (turning around) (Tes) riri, I have been looking for you the streets isn't safe for you. There are somethings I must let you know. Your aunt was more than just a trick she was a good friend to us all. Your aunt and I took care of each other like sisters. He killed her because she was taking money and drugs from him. And plus he found me and her was making extra money on the side. Child, I am sorry you have seen us do things no child should see. But don't think me, your aunt, and your mother didn't love you. We all made mistakes and I regret every minute of it. We was down on our luck the men in our lives left us. They left us to work it out we did drugs to escape our pains. We needed things and you needed milk, diapers. We tricked it was suppose to be that one time and we saw how the money was good. (turning her head) Please Riri for our sakes don't end up like us be better than us. I have to leave town for good because he is looking for me and you. I have been accepted at a halfway house in Chicago. I need this fresh start. I need to get away from this place alot of bad memories are here. You are the only thing I have left in my life. (riri) Tes, you say he is looking for me, why? (bowing her head down) (Tes) some things are better left unsaid. It is for your protection finish school and leave. I must go my bus is here. (handing her an envelope) Don't open until I am gone. I love you and take care of yourself. Trust nobody, I mean nobody. ( entering the bus) I watched as the last of my mother's friend take her seat. And the look upon her eyes and she looked upon me. I finally know the truth about my mother's past and why she chosed this lifestyle. All I have is this manilla envelope pretty heavy. Wind was picking up pretty fast I better get on before it gets rough. But being who I am nothing or noone will stand in my way. to be continued.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back