Black People : Kids just say whatever they feel...huh?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by rapunzal24, Jun 13, 2014.

1. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    Sitting on the porch of my apartment playing my guitar...all by my lonesome. Emilio walks up,(we call him Em for short) he asks what's wrong with my guitar. I have just started playing so, I definitely don't sound so good. I tell him, "Nothing is wrong with my guitar." He says,"No, something is definitely wrong with your guitar." Now I'm kind of heated, I go, "Em, ain't you suppose to be in daycare or something?" This little 8 year old looks at me and goes, "No, I don't do daycare...and apparently you don't do guitar." I couldn't help but laugh...I should have hit him in the throat. What have kids said to you or others that may have put a pause in you?

2. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    Well this happened to my ex wife some years back when my Daughter was in, I think it was kindergarten.
    So it was Mothers day and the class was having a party for the Mothers so which meant just about all kids in the class' Moms were attending.

My Daughters Teacher Mrs Hayes (I think)
    Asked
    "Now Boys and Girls, what is the one thing that Moms do, that no one else does"?
    My Daughter yells out in front of the entire class
    SPANKS US!! :nails::cheerleader:

My wife (at the time)
    Said she sunk into her chair in embarrassment :SuN024::SuN043:as the other Moms just looked at her like 'really' she said some chuckled and felt for her.

I was bent over rolling laughing when I came home that afternoon and she told mw about how it all went down.

Lol
    I could totally picture my Daughter saying that too!
    :nails:

3. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    The thing about children is that they are honest....and unpretensive. An adult might say that your guitar playing is good..just to make you feel good. Children speak the truth and are not afraid to do so. We as adults can learn a lot from them.

My grand daughter is seven and during the Black History Month the teacher told them about slavery and how the whites whipped the blacks. Her mother took her to a grocery store one day.. The owner is not white but would pass for a white man. My grand daughter said to him : "Excuse me, Are you one of those people who used to whipped black folks:eek:

4. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    Lol, I could only imagine everybody face! Lol!