Black People : Kids Cartoons (covertly) Explains White Supremacy

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by King Tubbs, Jun 20, 2007.

1. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    This ia a clip from 1998 childrens film "Bugs Life" which on the face of it simply shows the head grasshopper encouarging his troops to return to ant island even though the ants are no threat to them.

But if you suppose the grasshoppers represent white people and the ants represent black people and/or non white people in general, this seems to be an excellent dissection of the paranoia of White Supremcacy.

What does anyone else think?

2. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +8
    i see exactly what ur sayin'

please look for more analogies like this.
    they open the mind for real
    you are utilizing your third eye greatly
    salaam, KING TUBBS

Sha'iyn Abdul Quwdus

3. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    Excellent observations you have, King Tubbs.

'Art imitates life.' This cartoon is a real life reflection of global white supremacy. The producers of this cartoon would not have made this subliminal analogy if this wasn't true.

You and I both certainly are on the same page. Keep bringing the knowledge.

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I actually sit with my daughter and watch the cartoons with obvious overtones. One cartoon in particular is "Clifford", which depicts a talking dog named "Tyrone" who uses obviously-"Black" linguistics, and gets pushed around a lot. Not to mention his owner is a white male Law Enforcement officer. :qqb024:

I pick up on it a lot, and watch my daughter's reactions to see if she notices. the audacity of these producers. Sometimes I think some of them producers actually want to vanquish "white supremacy" as much as it's cyphered in the media, especially cartoons... or is their way of mind-screwing them in their formative years. I'd bet on the latter...

5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    *edited*You're right, but they are killing two birds with one stone here. They're gloating their perceived supremacy over minorities but they're also bringing attention to the Latino (Mexican) immigrant issue here in the States. In other words, they're sending subconscious messages to whites that if they don't "take action" now, then Mexicans will outnumber whites in the near future.. with a clever psychological twist. I bet the subconscience of children would be in overdrive after seeing that movie, especially if the entire movie consists of that!

6. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Aren't they the depicted as the "bad guys" in that film and eventually defeated?

7. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I'm a go out on a limb and say (taking into consideration: Bugs life, AI, I Robot, Matrix, Dune, War of the Worlds, Independence day) that the white psyche fantasizes and calculates being the victors of their own demise. They imagine themselves to be the oppressed and then create a storyline (developing a variety of archytypal models of their own psychology *Fanatically deductive* *Crass materialist* control freaks as the conquering oppressor) and then arrogating themselves the vicarious pleasure of eventually becoming victorious out of subjugation. (It's sick mannnnn)

8. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    I'm talking about this specific clip not the whole film.

.........and by the way, "they" ARE the bad guys and WILL be eventually defeated!!!! :)