Black People : Kids Becoming Smarter? By Chewing Gum?????

KWABENA said:
Is CHEWING GUM natural?

Does it come from Earthly Ground...?

DIdn't think so.

KD
Is it natural to have to wear dentures because you lost all your teeth from chewing gum?

4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend sugarless gum for their patients who chew gum. What did the dissenting dentist have to say?

These people are so ready to use our children as guinea pigs

river said:
Is it natural to have to wear dentures because you lost all your teeth from chewing gum?

4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend sugarless gum for their patients who chew gum. What did the dissenting dentist have to say?

These people are so ready to use our children as guinea pigs

Sugarless chewing gum contains aspartame and that stuff is making people blind and CRAZY!!!Plus, it is a contributive factor in CANCER CASES.:poop:

i think

Prizefighter16 said:
breathing through nostrils alternately? is that even possible?

I dont know what to make of it. I'm sure someone will try these things...but i think a healthy environment and good moral values that are not only taught, but excercised in the home, is enuff. We can't make genius robots out of children.

Mz.Soulll

i think you have to put your finger over............

um yea i'm starting to sound stupid

um can you spare a stick of gum

lololololololololol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back