Black People Politics : Kidnap Violation International Law Hate Based State Abuse

Should hate speech be legal under freedom of speech clause or is this dangerous platform for NeoNazi

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • uncertain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 12, 2018
Part 1:
( IMPORTANT: Part 1 herein will undergo major addendum of detail over the next 48-72 hrs & Confirmed*: Part 2 will* be forthcoming over the next several days to week, with subsequent parts to come thereafter as time/energy permits)
Authors; We are African Canadian targets of U.S. state driven and hate based barbarianism and assault as detailed below; Aaron James/Linda James freedomtruths(at)tutanota(dot)com by ph: 204 889 9134/204 588 3281
Prelude/Pretext: :
"All media of any significant influence are CIA controlled" (past CIA director William Colby...)
The following disclosure is currently being censored through mainstream corporate media as result of their collective conflict of interest with the state in effecting containment of the damaging revelations contained within the nuances of our ordeal herein; Multiple mechanisms at containment including extra-judicial persecution, media identity theft, attempted kidnap, threats /intimidation tactics and assassination threat (recorded to both audio tape and via or receipt of threatening electronic communications) against our continued disclosure, have been employed thereto in attempt at silence of the voice of truth. It is as result of the heavy* duress under which we, the authors, as targets of the state, compile and disseminate this information, that we respectfully ask that you the reader, not be passive but rather take an active role: Once having fully read of and familiarized yourself with the detail of material presented herein and witnessed of its authenticity and dire call for action* and redress*, we would ask that those whom are able and willing, lend themselves to the ongoing struggle for emancipation and liberation for all people of color by lending of themselves in amplification of our voice and message against the vices of suppression, racial oppression and tyranny resoundingly across the ether-world for all America to hear.
For some and many, the information you are about to view may challenge and most likely fundamentally shatter the paradyme about which you as a person of color in America, have based your sense of reality your safety and fundamental freedoms; those whom feel themselves free* and safe from arbitrary baseless hate based state driven persecution and assault - those whom feel the law will protect them from carte blanche tyranny - those whom feel the days of Martin Luther King Malcolm X Fred Hampton, and black struggle for the most basic elements of human rights dignities and freedoms - are well behind us - will be shocked in the revelations contained within nuance of our ordeal:

Main body:
As reflected in a Washington affidavit before the 81st attorney general of the United States, my mother and I, Canadian citizens, and people of color, were racially profiled and targeted aboard a U.S. Air carrier (Northwest Airlines - a subsidiary to DELTA Air) while visiting the United States for medical reasons.
Because of the political and corporate connections of the airline in question (Northwest Air) to the Republican party and to the international intelligence communities (as will be detailed in due course), the fall out of the assault, has now manifested in unlawful Republican party driven war of attrition metered our family and full frontal hate based state assault years ongoing, in their collective bid to silence our public voices of protest by any and all means necessary in effect of containment; As evidenced within this same Cointel construct Washington affidavit, mechanisms within the utility of their arsenal by which to effect this containment and conceal have included but are not limited to, the use of extra- judicial corruptions, and violation of international law in context FBI Cointel's dereliction of duty clandestine cross border state collusion and attempted kidnap in target of our family; While extraneous to said affidavit is also the vetted evidence of state metered threats and intimidation tactics including assassination threats and public identity theft in the wake of attempted kidnap as means by which to whitewash the nuances of our ordeal; The evidence of the enmesh and culpability of senior U.S. state officials in this affair, is both exhaustive and irrefutable;
Through irrefutable vetting evidence including Cointel crafted Washington Affidavit before the 81st U.S. attorney general, attest from multiple NGO including past International Civil Liberties Monitoring Group president Roche Tasse, Minneapolis MN based Communities United against police brutality, independent journalist accounts, court documentation and other records, what is about to unfold before you is example of the depth of eugenics hate based state depravity and despotism across the the face of America the likes of which you may have never fathomed could exist:
Under the Trump Administration, Secretary Carson has suspended a recent Obama ruling until 2020 that otherwise required communities' address of patterns of segregation throughout the nation (unconstitutional) ...while Trump has openly defended the actions of KKK and hate based speakers at Charlottesville and encouraged and incited a climate of hate and violence such to the effect of tragic loss of life time and time again... This same treasonous visage of moral depravity repugnance and turpitude, while also responsible for the unceremonious removal of the oversight committee particular checks and balances on, and investigation of, police misconduct and brutality, all in the name of making America "great again" - all in the name of draconian imperialist oligarchical hate based tyranny ...TRAVON MARTIN Florida... MICHAEL BROWN (Ferguson), JAMAR CLARK MN (murdered*** by police while handcuffed), MARCUS GOLDEN, MN...where does it end? Walls of division, both literally, and figuratively, be it financial barrier to health care, gentrification and marginalizing the poor, segregation in housing, education, opportunity
...But the face of America we see today, is not the product of one man acting alone, but rather the end result of decades of deep sewn institutionalized Apartheid that has been left to fester unchallenged and unchecked by capitalistic corporate and state interests that continue to profit through staunch maintenance of the status quo;

The demographics of the city and state in which the original racial profiling assault upon my mother and I occurred (MN Minnesota) are extremely racially hostile, with over 21 people of color targeted and imprisoned for every one person of majority despite blacks in MN make up only 12% of the population; This marks the highest rate of over prosecution of people of color in all the United States of America. The MN police had also sustained lawsuit against them from African American officers within their own Police force, citing systemic race driven punitive measures and demotions, and their receipt of threats through their interdepartmental email signed "MN KKK Police"... Black MN city councilor Michael Herron had also received a hate letter signed 'MN KKK Police' on his office door step.
...Of course the idea of KKK working hand in glove with 'Law Enforcement' is now nothing new, but ever more so chronic theme against recent revelation of California Police' sympathize and coadjute with White Supremacist Neo Nazis in their collective joiner and stand against anti-racism protesters at a violent White Supremacist demonstration;
As the documentary " FBI COINTEL's War on Black America" reveals, during the height of the 60's civil rights movement, FBI police and KKK worked together by which to prevent black activists in America from joining with their counterparts amongst black leadership within Africa; FBI COINTEL strategics were those of disruption insurgency and infiltration the design of past British Brigadier General Frank Henry Kitzen, and were designed at preemptive quash of organized resistance prior to onset of any mass movements from developing and gathering momentum; amongst tactics employed were the use of extortion, infiltration, forged signatures and anonymous letters by which to create in fighting, as well as the use of extralegal force and violence including murder; (Not much has changed at present day, so it would appear...)
That said, there is also the aggravating factor that MN also hosts the highest per capita concentration of Somalis in all the United States, while the MN police and FBI have earned themselves a notoriety for the target of Somalis in MN because of the false label stigma of "terrorism" associated them - no more than convenient excuse for selective targeting.

All staff at MN Bloomingdale Airport (where the assault occurred) had just finished taking a 6 month intensive profiling course prior our arrival, that was later heavily criticized by the ACLU for its wanton use of mechanism that would cause TSA to fall back upon the use of racial profiling mandates; The offending airline in question, Northwest Air, was one amongst 4 major carriers sued by the ACLU therein;
The racial profiling construct under which we were profiled and arbitrarily assailed, was in and of itself, layered atop a pre-existing racial profiling mandate called CAPS - the C*omputer A*ssisted (Racial) P*rofiling S*system; More egregious still, is the fact that this program, a joint co-opt project between NASA FBI and offending airline Northwest Air, was constructed through violation of electronic privacy protocols in NASA/FBI's data mining of millions of passenger name records by which they created profiling databases and targeted individuals based purely on the meta data contained;
Several further assaults took place at MN Bloomingdale Airport in the months following the assault upon our persons, including the assault upon the 6 Imams. One of the offending officers, Brad Wingate, was involved in all of these assaults without exception, including our own;

During this same period of time offending airline Northwest, became embroiled in scandal surrounding its arbitrary assault upon the 12 Indians in flight departing from Amsterdam;

Following the assault (which was motivated by malicious* false pretense accusation of my mother's harbor of suspicious bag despite our clearance of the terminal gates prior boarding, without issue) which left me in a pool* of my own blood aboard the craft, I was subject to FBI interrogation and unlawfully detained for 9 days without Miranda, subject to threat/intimidation tactics...

FBI displayed before me the photographs of multiple individuals of middle eastern or East African descent, individuals whom they had obviously vilified in their ranks, asking me if I was familiar with any of them;
It was near that same time, that scandal broke out with the Minneapolis Police in caucasian Minneapolis Police officer Robert Kroll's hate based accusations of terrorism launched against African American and Muslim faith Minneapolis Congressman Keith Ellison, and simply on the basis of his chosen faith. Kroll had called for acts of hostility against Ellison, under auspice that they were 'at war' with those of his chosen faith; For the record, I am not Muslim but the racial profiling and stereotyping invoked certainly evidenced some ill-contrived assumption thereto on the part of FBI;
My calling card for access to attorney or family, had been unofficially disabled, such to the effect of my receipt of laughs and snickers from guards (whom had uttered threat of choke) as they told me "keep trying" as my attempt at call failed time and time again;

By law Canadian Consular officials in the U.S. and within Canada, are obligated in their provision of safety & well being checks given a citizen in difficulty abroad, but as a person of color I was a second class citizen and was afforded no such provisions whatsoever; Instead, upon my contact of the Minnesota Consular office, Consular representative Estelle Aranud Batttahdier stated whimsically and indifferently "Let us know if they torture you or force you to commit indecent acts - but regardless - we will not be involved - this is a U.S. affair" A set of Consular papers was tossed through the bottom flap of the holding cell whereby I endured my unlawful confinement; The front page read "I will be your Canadian Consular representative"; where a name was to have been filled there was only an empty blank space as metaphor for Canada's Consular abandon of my person to the vices of tyranny hatred and torture. I was not the first nor would I be the last - John Ibbonston's Globe and mail article captioned " Ottawa sacrificed Arar" reveals the unlawful role of Canadian officials in secret coadjute with U.S. intelligence, in Canadian citizen Maher Arar's kidnap from JFK airport and CIA enabled extra-ordinary torture rendition to Syria.

Immediately subsequent the assault we were further subject to all manner and mechanism of extra-judicial abuse prior to onset of trial as designed at threat and intimidation tactics designed at eliciting compliance with plea bargain in lieu of trial; intimidation tactics included, but were not limited to: intercept and destruction of registered letter mail from the African Canadian Legal Clinic; the use heavy breathing silent listener phone calls; calls from unidentifiable false pretense U.S. security corporations selling 'life safety insurance', erase of emails and voice mail messages, and the unlawful presence of FBI agent Marc Rensch outside my Canadian home beyond lawful jurisdiction, same agent whom had engaged in threatening FBI interrogation tactics subsequent the original assault; (The Inspector general's report documents the unlawful crossings of hundreds of agents of FBI and U.S. intelligence on to Canadian soil with no sign the crossings will stop.)
The trial itself would be made more so spurious extra-judicial tribunal in which presiding judge (Doty) was in fact none other than criminally* charged X U.S. Marine; of the 45 member jury pool selection, 16 of them had either direct or indirect connection to law enforcement military or intelligence, while several (4) amongst them were either present or past employees of Northwest Airlines, the offending airline on which the assault took place; The aforementioned details are vetted in an FBI COINTEL Washington Affidavit before the 81st U.S. attorney general Michael Mukasey, in which they also admit our 'defense' attorney was working on behalf of the prosecution*.

Of the 5 officers involved in the incident , there had there had been only one person of color amongst them - African American officer Alvin Cooper, and he had abstained from involving himself in the assault on matter of principle; At trial he infuriated the prosecution by adamantly referring to me as the victim*; Cooper was ultimately demoted to night desk duty for his 'insubordination';
By contrast, white offending Northwest Airlines flight attendant Sherrie Caudill, whom had initiated the spurious accusation by which I ultimately met my assail, flew into heated rage on stand while shouting the hate filled words, "we are trained to kill* before we are killed". This was evidence enough of the bigoted hate based extremism and instability indoctrinated into all staff whom had been the recipients of the racial profiling program given all TSA and airline staff in the 6 months prior our arrival in the U.S. Once Caudill got off the stand, she could easily be seen and heard apologizing profusely before the crown and FBI, for her violent outbursts - outburst that had made so fundamentally clear, the illegitimacy of their hate based actions and assault;
Fo my part, facing potential consequences of maximum 9 years sentence imprisonment in a foreign country innately hostile to me by design, I was threatened into silence at trial unable to testify on my own behalf against their use of unlawful tactic of extortion; prior to trial I had written the Black Radical Congress a formal detailed complaint highly scathing and scolding of the racial profiling afflictions suffered and the hostile demographics of the state that had pre-dispositioned the resultant outcome in the racial profiling assault; FBI ultimately intercepted the complaint through the process of the Black Radical Congress' forward of the complaint to the attention of police conduct review agency Peace Officer Standards and Training; In no less than ominous Orwellian throw back to the McCarthy House Un-american witch hunt tribunals, FBI and state arbitrarily and exploitatively deemed my racial profiling complaint "inflammatory and Un-american" and threatened that if I testified my complaint would be presented before the body of the jury pool as such, in lend toward greater punitive actions as result; essentially they used my complaint as leverage for gag order, fearful of the fact that they knew we had the evidence by which to prove the police had lied by examination of the self contradictions within their own fabricated reports; How would the prosecution have come by this knowledge? We had provided our defense attorney detailed analysis of the airport Police' fabricated and fundamentally self conflicting statements such to the effect of making clear their reports had been fiction designed at conceal. Our defense attorney - whom as evidenced in the FBI cointel construct Washington affidavit, had been working for the prosecution, had met with Minneapolis Police FBI and crown in an undisclosed meeting held 3 days prior trial, whereupon he provided them the contents of our reports;
The prosecution and police had manufactured false statements complete with fallacious accusation "assault on a police officer" by which to attempt to conceal the illegitimacy of the hate based assault committed; Ultimately they failed in an attempt at levy of felony level offense, against the overwhelming evidence that their allegations were false; Regardless, subsequent trial, I would find my name on FBI.gov/major crimes despite no such finding, as attest the hate based vengeful illegitimacy and spite of FBI COINTEL operations in their bid to arbitrarily vilify and taint;

Senior U.S. federal court circuit judge Gladdys Kessler has released stunning documentary testimony of systemic institutionalized FBI and state induced tamper with proceedings, and taint of evidence by which to effect recurrent fundamental obstruction to justice in American courts. Further, Jill Clark of the Jill Clark defense Coalition MN, has published detail of systemic abuses within the Minnesota Hennepin County district courts, involving senior officials including chief judge Lucy Weiland; malfeasance cited includes the wanton taint of jury pools and proceedings, as well as threats and intimidation tactics used against both she, as a defense attorney and her clients;

Ultimately we published protest of these persecutions online and the United States employed multiple mechanisms in violation of international law, by which to attempt to suppress our public voice of protest, including life-threats from self identified agents of intelligence, sent us through our youtube and blogger accounts, and ultimately, multiple attempts made upon my unlawful* extraordinary render (kidnap***) to the United States - the later of which is also referenced and confessed* within the construct of the aforestated FBI Cointel Washington Affidavit particular our ordeal (of which we have forensics copy in hand.)

At first look the maddened despotic fury and frenzy by which the state took its unlawful aim upon our family was utterly shocking and inexplicable, but assassination threats we soon received from self identifying agents of Intelligence made the political landscape motivating their actions, viscerally clear and transparent:

Northwest Air would be the official carrier for the John McCain campaign 2008, while past Northwest Airlines CEO Fred Malick (past Nixon* speech writer) would be his official campaign co-chair. Going into the 2012 election, it was past Northwest Airlines director David A. Brandon, that spearheaded Republican presidential candidate Nominee Mitt Romney's political campaign. Northwest Airlines had been one of the major corporate backers of McCain's political campaign, while the pre-election edition of Northwest Air's in-flight magazine World Traveller, captioned splash cover centre-fold display of John McCain and McCain lobbyists MN Sen. Norm Coleman, and MN Governor Tim Pawlenty, under adulating banner "The Republicans are Coming"
The FBI constructed Washington Affidavit containing the COINTEL's signed confession to their multiple attempts upon my kidnap to the U.S., had been constructed by FBI agent Steven C. Davis, an individual having also deep enmesh within the CIA; Synchronous with the multiple attempts upon my cross border kidnap was agent Davis' send our family email construct containing life threatening communication copied to attention Arizona state Senator John McCain, FBI, and various other interested state bodies, in which he accused me of "covert actions" in our public protest (meant to interfere with their elections, he implied) and threatened of hundreds of thousands of federal agents acting world wide in our pursuit, adding "Good luck to you in the future"; Agent Davis' affidavit attested and does* attest, multiple* layers of state malfeasance corruption and breach of international law particular our ordeal including our defense attorney's secret coadjute with the prosecution, the overall illegitimacy of the judicial proceedings and the unlawful nature of the FBI's " secret dealings " with local acting Winnipeg Police here within Canada, by which they had made multiple attempts upon my kidnap to the U.S. during the election year;
Upon outset of local rogue acting Winnipeg Police' first attempt upon my cross border kidnap, it was only my successful contact of multiple members of the local activist community and journalist, prior to police' forcible entry into and raid of my home, that thwarted their end game agenda that day and stayed them in their actions; Originally having lied to family by denying they had me held, police were soon thereafter confronted by members of the activist community, family, and journalist at their policing headquarters, whereupon they quickly concocted fish-tale of supposed disturb peace allegation to suit plausible deniability in the means by which I had been held; the allegation was of course entirely fictitious yet again; moreover under Canadian law, an officer is not permitted to come to an individual's home by which to effect arrest (no less raid) on grounds of petty disturb peace allegation - while in fact their own reports reveal they did in fact raid my home and held guns to my chest whereafter effecting my unlawful transport into holding at their headquarters; it was there that they had me endure taunts and threats inclusive of their willful intent upon my unlawful kidnap to the U.S. on behalf of U.S. agencies and state for whom they were secretly acting in violation of international law.
Our attorney Adam Masiowsky uncovered even greater evidence of the cross border caper when confronting Police over the return of belongings that had been unlawfully seized during raid of my home; An officer out of the loop admitted to the fact that my belongings were not available for return because they had been sent to the United States and were in holding with FBI and MN Police. Realizing the un-contestable despotic unlawfulness of such revelation, Police attempted damage control immediately thereafter, stating that they "would not confirm nor deny that an officer may have made such statements but that he was in error if having done so." The officer had been reading directly from a file particular my person on his computer screen. In retrospect, our attorney made formal written statement attesting to his belief that police' unlawful * send of objects of my possession (both physical and intellectual property ) cross border from Canada to U.S. agencies, was stark evidence of their clandestine coadjute thereto in effort to build retroactive argument for rendition in wake of failed attempt at kidnap*;

For it's part, the notoriety of the local acting Winnipeg Police force here within Canada, precedes itself; tales and evidence of unprovoked hate based beatings rapings and tasings, kidnappings and starlight tours beyond the city limits whereupon an individual would be forced to walk back beaten and improperly clothed in Winter conditions: these are just some of the sordid chronicles hallmark of reports on Winnipeg Police abuses, reports in part, the construct of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada Human Rights Commission officers Diana Scarth and Jerry Woods in their penetrating scathing exposé on police state violences within the community; Chronicles of a gang and thug like rogue acting Police force so violent dangerous and out of control, that even an upstanding well respected local journalist, Free Press Senior Justice reporter Gordon Sinclair, whom had written on Police misconduct, had reason to fear for his life and safety, in revelation of Winnipeg Police' chronic threatening trespasses upon his property and harassment of his person as means by which to invoke threat and intimidation tactic against Sinclair's further articles of disclosure; Documents the product of reports issued by the Manitoba Human Rights Commission made clear that a fundamental degree of fear and distrust of Winnipeg Police existed amongst communities of color within the city as justified against the trail of often life taking criminal abuses in which the police had indulged themselves within their scandal scarred history;
Clearly the Winnipeg Police were a perfect match for the KKK co-adjuditing Minneapolis Police in their aid and abet of rogue state objective in my unlawful cross border kidnap to harm; In fact, the idea of cross border kidnap was not at all one foreign to Winnipeg Police even well prior their attempts upon my person thereto; Going back only a year or so, the Winnipeg Police had presented under false pretenses at the door of Winnipeger Monique Turenne, over a domestic issue, and unlawfully snatched her from her home without notice to her family. By the time her family discovered what had taken place, Ms. Turrrene had been kidnapped and taken cross border into holding within a South Florida prison.

Going into the election, they (The Republican Party and State) knew they could not afford a scandal the nature of our own, to surface, given it's ties to the official carrier of the Republican party's political campaign. The deleterious effect to their campaign platform would be too great.
Following the first of multiple attempts upon my kidnap, local state funded media outlet CBC News, effected identity theft of my person on public television, as witnessed by the son of former CBC freelance journalist Lesley Hughes; The individual was Caucasian by which to literally* White*wash the racial profiling aspects of our ordeal; Further, he presented in deliberately unconvincing self discrediting fashion, and was sure to tell the world he was fine and in no danger consequent of the ordeal. Meanwhile what the state concealed was that I, the real target, was in imminent danger of cross border kidnap and forced into extreme conditions within makeshift safe house provided by members of the activist community, by which to stay my kidnap to harm - a safe-house rat infested devoid of proper heat or lighting within severe winter conditions (-30° Celsius) fraught with blackout bags over windows to avoid incidental discovery of my location.

The primary objective of the state particular our ordeal, was and remains, one of containment - containment through every channel and vehicle possible be it Police perjury, judicial corruption, threat and intimidation, or identity theft and out and out state thuggery and kidnap; as attested by Minneapolis based Communities United Against Police Brutality President Michelle Gross, not only have they employed mechanism of attempted kidnap against me, in their bid for conceal, but they have also gone to the lengths of sabotaging my websites and online materials, hijacking URL's and redirecting to racist websites - in addition to the discovery of their retroactive insert of my name and one of my past most prominent URL's in the header of their own Jihaddist extremist COINTEL crafted documents by which to attempt frame up as false pretense leverage for rendition where kidnap had failed! (It was only as result my chance* notice of these documents online and my formal disclaimer against association with them before the witness of past International Civil Liberties Monitoring Group President Roch Tasse, that the COINTEL were unsuccessful in employing this 'terror patsy' utility to advantage. )
Telling of the skullduggery at hand was the fact that contained within these COINTEL contrived documents were tongue and cheek captions such as "Winnipeg Police Exploitation Unit" and multiple coy references to John McCain, making it obvious the source of cross border state enmesh at hand particular our target in capacity agent Davis, partisan acting FBI Republican party and state;
McCain campaign lobbyist Rudy Guliani had gone out of his way in coming to my home town of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, as of Jan 29/2007, only two weeks prior the date on which the COINTEL fashioned terror patsy constructs were first published online with attempt to implicate me as author; His purpose of visitation was directly related to the skullduggery at hand in meeting with the Chief of Police by which to construct the exploitive Winnipeg Police "Crimestat" cyber tracking system whereupon subpoena of police records in court (documents the Chief tried to withhold*) ultimately revealed the Winnipeg Police' monitor and catalogue of all* of my online materials and websites - and so transparently for explicit purpose of 'terror patsy' exploit thereof...More damning still, is the fact that Chief McCaskill, whom had lead the Winnipeg Police through execute of multiple attempts upon my kidnap during the election year, was then, not only a member on the board of Canadian Intelligence, but also President of the Northwest Chapter of Associates FBI*, in his unlawful* duplicitous role as a representative of Canadian law enforcement carrying out rogue unlawful agenda through his conflict of interest cross border enmesh with partisan motivated rogue acting U.S. intelligence! The very same documents subpoenaed in court that Chief McCaskill had attempted to withhold, revealed not only of their catalogue of all of my online materials, but also of their clandestine coadjute with multiple U.S. and international intelligence agencies particular their covert target of my person and our family, including, FBI, U.S. marshals, Interpol, MN Police, Canadian Parliament, and even Immigration Canada, the later of which was particularly contemptible given I am a Canadian citizen, was born within Canada and have lived here all my life. It was clear they had once again, fallen to the skulky depths of racial profiling in making assumption that I couldn't be a valid Canadian citizen based on the color of my skin and ethnic appearance;
The aforestated Winnipeg Police "Crimestat" mechanism had been a joint project of McCain campaign lobbyist Rudy Guliani, Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz, and Winnipeg Police; As detailed further in due course, their respective culpability in this affair ultimately become easily identifiable in the scope of events unfolding;

We had approached Mayor Katz subordinate City Hall Councilor Harvey Smith, in seek of redress particular the rogue actions of Winnipeg Police, whom ultimately brought themselves in contempt of court for failure to heed court order for return of all property seized.

Following a string of multiple attempts on my kidnap committed by rogue acting Police, in the days that followed, our attorney had successfully set up meeting between he, councilor Smith, the Winnipeg Police Chief and members of my family, to be held at city hall, by which to address the unlawful actions of police; Councilor Smith ultimately aided and abetted the Winnipeg Police Cheif's circumvent of the meeting, calling us one day in advance in fallacious claim that the police Chief had sent in underling officer Cam Baldwin in his place without notice, leaving him no time by which to draw us into attendance for the meeting; this had not been Police Chief McCaskill's first duck of accountability:
McCaskill had also failed on the matter of transparency returning a Freedom of Information Act Request sent him from our attorney, refused, on account of "ongoing investigation" despite the absence of any charges against me; this letter came within one day of a letter from then Minister of Justice David Chomiak advising he had deflected our complaints concerning Winnipeg Police back into the hands of the rogue acting division 11 therein, that had been responsible for execute of the multiple unlawful attempts upon my abduction outstanding; Chomiak's conflict of interest enmesh with U.S. federal agencies as aligned at my unlawful extraordinary render, would later be revealed in full ( detailed in due course)
Councilor Smith would later attest to having met directly with the Winnipeg Police Chief regarding our ordeal and was only too happy to claim that McCaskill had claimed of having no knowledge whatsoever particular our ordeal. I had recorded the conversation; this flew in the face of the evidence of McCaskill's personal hand written signature upon the Winnipeg Police crafted refusal of Freedom of Information Act request he had returned our attorney;

Our attorney immediately responded to the Winnipeg Police Cheif's chronic dodge and duck tactic with written letter sent all Sergeants of the Winnipeg Police force including the Winnipeg Police chief, warning that in the event of their successful cross border kidnap of my person all would face charges and incarceration for their respective roles; the police answered to the letter through their legal department in bold faced false pretense denial of their involvement in the politically inspired state despotism unfolding before us. Conspicuous by design this denial came synchronous and the very same day, as we received a letter of refusal from the Law Enforcement Review Agency in answer to our request for investigation and formal intervention particular the rogue actions of Winnipeg Police;
During schedule of a meeting with councilor Smith thereto, he had forgotten to put the phone on hold when leaving conversation to deliberate amongst staff with respect setting up requested meeting; his words of hostile state conspire against us amongst his fellow colleagues at city hall, came clearly through and were recorded to tape in my precautionary record of the call. [ City councilor Smith & Quote "Kev - get me my calendar - they're gonna play this time - I want you present - and they need to be f*cked!!! So we're CLEAR!!" City Hall is kitty corner to Winnipeg Police headquarters - home to the central acting agency this side of the border, in U.S. partisan intelligence' unlawful aims at my kidnap to the U.S.)

The matter of the aforestated court proceedings here within Canada, which were aimed at investigation of police misconduct in their assaults upon my person, were of particular concern for the Republican Party and partisan acting COINTEL and state, as they represented a formal avenue by which their attempts at containment might well be circumvented and defeated against backdrop of election year motivated cross border political debacle they threatened to expose.
As it was, acting Winnipeg Police co-cheif Menno Zacharias, whom had been a key leader in the Winnipeg Police' contribution to McCain- lobbyist- Rudy-Guliani's Winnipeg Police 'Crimestat' cyber tracking system, resigned from the Winnipeg Police force Feb 12/2008, only 1 day prior commence of hearings before the Winnipeg Manitoba Courts here within Canada; within the narrow span of time between their first attempt upon my kidnap of October 27/07 and commence of hearings particular investigation of their actions, beginning Feb 13 08, rogue acting Police, desperate to occlude and sensing time was running out, had already effected multiple attempts upon my kidnap to the U.S. as means of circumventing hearings by eliminating the witness subject; one of these attempts included their present at my mother's residence in force and numbers near midnight January 08 2008, banging on doors and frightening neighbours; Winnipeg Police notes subpoenaed in court later revealed that during my stay within safe house, they had engaged in out and out man hunt and had frequented and stalked my residence in the hopes of my return;

Winnipeg Police Crimestat enabler Menno Zacharias' resignation had been sudden and without explanation, according to city Mayor Katz, whom conspicuous by design, was sure to provide lengthy adulating commentary on the man, indicating the fact that Zacharias had ambitions of becoming Winnipeg Police Chief and would be sorely missed.
Katz-subordinate-rogue-acting -city-councilor-Harvey- Smith had done much to dodge and duck of his own accord including attempt at constructive dismissal in having staff suggest that councilor Smith could not assist as result of bi-law passed preventing city councilors from assisting those outside their ward. Councilor Smith's assistant Kyle was sure to highlight the fact that this by law had been passed by not only all city councilors but also by Mayor Katz himself; I had recorded the call and determined immediately thereafter, upon investigation, that no such bi-law was in place and Harvey's staff had willfully fabricated the existence thereof. When I approached councilor Smith in the matter he had flatly denied the existence of any such bi-law and postured that it must have been a simple misunderstanding. Of course, Councilor Smith's aforesaid thug like words of conspire with Winnipeg Police and state against us, as would be later caught to tape, made clear there was no such misunderstanding in place. The name Sam Katz would later surface yet again, in an incident of hostile state stalk and surveillance - one amongst many such encounters which we chronically endure to present date; The operative, agent John Rich, had intercepted my mother and I at a local walk in clinic, via his privy to the intended meeting in advance through the state's unlawful monitor of our phone lines; He was sure to drop the name Sam Katz, as a person of his close association who's company he had entertained at his home on multiple occasions, through the course of thinly veiled threats.
Winnipeg Police' cyber exploitation mechanism 'Crimestat' had in fact been only one of several cyber mechanisms the state had employed against me in attempt at both containment of my online materials and my entrapment; Corollary to this was cyber tracking mechanism put in place by Northwest Airlines itself, through the use of 'E-Bay Skinner' 's public relations cyber monitoring utility by which offending airline Northwest, could be informed of 'rogue dissident posts' from disgruntled customers and act by which to sanitize and contain them; As past websites of note such as Northworst* Air.org will attest, Northwest Airlines' history of poor customer service disrespect and customer Abuse, is all but legend; According to an article by Businessweek.com, instead of seeking genuine improvement with customer relations, Northwest engaged utility of the aforestated cyber tracking mechanism by which to silence the voice of complaint and dissent; Ever more disturbing is the fact the article references the cyber-tracking ultility's enlist of cooperation from both ISP's and even law enforcement, in enforcing sanitation of posts it has arbitrarily deemed dissident and unfavorable. Addressing this issue, Johnathon Riley's past dissenting website Northworst* Air(dot)org, referenced the Businessweek (dot)com article under scathing caption "Northwest Air Sends Goon Squad to Silence Cyber Critics"

Speaking to this, amongst threats we received from self identifying agents of state subsequent our online protests of the original racial profiling assault, were threats indicating they would contact both our ISP and Police in enforcing silence of our public voices of protest by violent force; We photographed and recorded these threats for forensic purposes;
Further still, is the matter of interested party Arizona state senator John McCain, in his apparent role particular the exploitation and sanitation of our online materials through the state; Against backdrop of our aforesaid receipt of life threatening Cointel and state driven communication sent our family copied McCain, amidst state attempt upon my kidnap, is also the further aggravating factor of John McCain's attempt at invoke of unconstitutional and draconian bill that would seek to fundamentally inhibit and punish lawful 'civil disobedience' and online public dissent; Inherently ominous by its name, the bill was called the Enemy Belligerents Act, a throwback to the Bush Administration's War on Terror inspired "Enemy Combatants Act" by which McCain would see the state afforded the powers of arbitrary indefinite detainment imposed upon dissenting U.S. citizens in absence of hearing or judicial proceedings, where the state saw fit. The bill would target bloggers as well and as such, the Talking Points Memo article captioning the bill was titled "McCain attacks political free speech - Bloggers in danger."

As stated prior, containment was (and remains*) mandate first and foremost of the state's concern, and come February 2008 going into commence of the election year, in their frenzied attempt to effect such containment, as of one week prior to commence of these same said hearings, the Republican Party and state brought in one of their heaviest hitters by which to attempt obstruction of justice in capacity central COINTEL perpetrator FBI agent Steven C. Davis;
Who is agent Steven C. Davis? His father Clyde was past senior geologist under past U.S. Republican president Eisenhower, and rubbed shoulders with past Republican president Harry S. Trueman. For agent Davis' part, a photograph of FBI Davis standing with past Republican President Ronald Reagan within the Whitehouse, during one of Davis' many visitations therein, is publicly available online as is the detail of his personal ensconces and enmesh with any one of many of today's leading political pundits including Mitt Romney, senator Orrin Hatch Senator Kit Bond, past U.S. attorney general John Ashcroft and Jeb Bush*, the later of whom, (Jeb Bush) agent Davis boasts he personally helped get into office in Jeb's electoral victory over Janet Reno, through supposed exposure of fraud. As result of agent Davis' past studies in law and his experience in pro-sé representation, Davis was also member of the U.S. department of Justice criminal division 1996 - 2000; this went hand in glove with the fact that he owns corporate mining business Kanko Corp and senior member on his board of directors is none other than Glendon Hatch, brother to staunch Bush proponent Orrin Hatch, past President of the U.S. Judiciary Committee under the Bush administration; further, as relates the issue of the airline and aviation with respect the racial profiling assault at hand, the Davis family has been involved in U.S. military and Aerospace since 1974 by Davis' own boasted attest; Further still, the Davis family has a long lineage and enmesh within the ranks of the Rockefeller and Rothschilds family, with stock footage of Davis' father Clyde in business transactions with Robert Vincent D'Olivera the second wealthiest Rothschild of his time. Perhaps it is needless to say - well beyond his direct FBI enmesh, agent Davis and the Davis family's background also extends very heavily into the sordid and notorious ranks of the CIA, and through it, into deep enmesh with the international organized crime* syndicate(as will be detailed in due course);
The state's sordid agenda in this scandalous affair, was one by which to use Agent Davis as one of their primary vehicles of interference and obstruction of justice, particular the Canadian hearings set to commence in investigation of the local rogue acting Winnipeg Police' cross border collusion with U.S. state agencies in solicit of my unlawful render;
(Part 2 is To be Continued Tomorrow over the next several days (resources have been heavily taxed and we are exhausted) regarding the synchronicities between agent Davis, the CIA, and our ordeal's entangle with the Wikileaks affair)
(Further detail can also be viewed at state-abuse.blogspot.ca/2018/01/volume-one.html (bit.ly/2WxFYas) in the interim, while I continue my work in construct of this post.)

Last edited:
Hi Jim ... Welcome! ... :wave:

Can you give me like the condensed version of what is the gist of the above?

I did scan it, and it sounds like some Black Canadian folk are being mistreated by Republicans?

You think that would shatter / challenge our paradigm?

Is the mistreatment you cite, above and beyond what the poster children and descendants of "Kidnap Violation International Law Hate Based State Abuse" could imagine?

It seems like you want to bring light to this particular story, but you have not talked much about the people being hurt.

What exactly do you want us to take away from this and what should we do with it?

How do you fit into the story, a caring observer spreading the word, intimately involved?

I don't understand your point, if you will oblige me.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hi Jim ... Welcome! ... :wave:
I had relied perhaps too heavily, on the content contained in the link (bit.ly/2WxFYas) provided, by which to fill in detail but for the sake of this forum I can see greater clarity and more information will definately be required and I would be quite happy to do so - clarifying update is in progress and will be presented within 3 hours time.

I did scan it, and it sounds like some Black Canadian folk are being mistreated by Republicans?

You think that would shatter / challenge our paradigm?

Is the mistreatment you cite, above and beyond what the poster children and descendants of "Kidnap Violation International Law Hate Based State Abuse" could imagine?

It seems like you want to bring light to this particular story, but you have not talked much about the people being hurt.

What exactly do you want us to take away from this and what should we do with it?

How do you fit into the story, a caring observer spreading the word, intimately involved?

I don't understand your point, if you will oblige me.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I am now in the process of updating and providing greater clarity to this post in address of the issues you have brought to my attention.

As central targets of the state my mother amd I are hereby alerting you and others asssociated your forum, that there is currently media black out in effect regarding our ordeal and the state has issued life threats (recorded to both audio tape and via or receipt of threatening electronic communications) against our continued disclosure;

As result we are fighting with all our energies by which to overcome the shroud of silent suppression and give the truth of our state induced calamity, the voice it needs - an ordeal of which America as a whole must also come to know if it is to understand the depth of state driven hate based horrors it must fight to overcome.

To this point I have provided detail in 'part 1' - I will be working on part 2 of our ordeal with respect this post, and updating frequently thereto over the next several days. Part 2 gets into much more of the CIA entangle of our ordeal, the dangers and threats we have received therein, and the disturbing synchronicity of our ordeal with that of Wikileaks' Julian Assange in members amongst the international intelligence community revealed common to our mutual assail. (I hope this helps)

Aaron /Linda James 2048899134/2045883281

:popcorn:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back