The Front Porch : kidkhuti33 noobie in da hood

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by kidkhuti33, Jan 10, 2016.

1. kidkhuti33

kidkhuti33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +66
    Just here bcuz I found a place where everything isnt whitewashed and blind.
    Im young, learning and colorful.

Looking for a few locals to start a group by invitation only, Yes I will choose you based on how I interpret your public opinions and reactions.

If you want to date, hook up, personal level type deals... keep profile surfing.

Knowledge is Power not Vaginas and Penises

I dont enjoy mass media, no radio listening or television watching for me.

I dont like rap, hiphop or r&b, I dont like anything that attempts to control and/or contradict my being.

I do like music, instrumentals and just plain binaural beats.

Vegetarian lifestyle approaching Vegan Season

I do not condone Christianity or any religion that feels slavery is a cost one group must pay nor do I believe one is born "in sin"

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
  3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello kidkhuti33 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Are you saying that this ... destee.com ... is the place you found that it is not whitewashed and blind?!

If so, that is wonderful and thank you for sharing your assessment of us! If not, :cry: ... :)

You sound like a very focused and determined young person! The world needs more of you!

Unfortunately, this is an inviting community where all are welcome, and you have to support that.

In that, if you have something to share with one, please share it with us all.

If we are not all welcome, then do not pick only our sweetest, most wonderful fruit, off the tree.

We did not build this place for you or anyone to come in and pick the best fruit for your private endeavor.

I'm of the opinion that all of us are worthy of invitation ... since it's not an intimate relationship you seek.

Yes, some fruit is old, perhaps bruised, not the shiniest or freshest, but we must work with all of us.

That is the mission of this community and I cannot let you or anyone treat us any other kind of way.

You might want to consider building a web site and drawing the people you want, to you.

Then choose from that group you worked to build, regarding who you find worthy of invitation.

I have banned Members for doing what you've said above, attempting to pick the so-called best fruit from our tree.

Other than that ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ... :yaay: ... Glad you're with us!

Please make yourself right at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. kidkhuti33

kidkhuti33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +66
    I do not wish to steal anyone away from being apart of this community but I understand what you are saying.
    I read your thread about dead black websites, your right it isnt enough afro centeric social media that is thriving like facebook, twitter or instagram... I more than likely would enjoy being apart of this community but I should make my own social website.
    All in all I do plan to be a regular anywayz...

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

It's not so much "stealing" as it is ... just making everyone welcome to what you offer.

If you offer it to all of us, then it is okay to "steal" all of us.

If you offer it to only one or two or a few, then the "stealing" is problematic.

Everyone here is free to go where they please, take part in what they want, I do not consider it stealing.

I just want everyone to be welcome. We welcome all here, and would like that same consideration given.

Do you have experience in building a web site? If not, you might want to consider Becoming a Premium Member.

Our Premium Membership includes the ability to build your own web site!

Hosting service is provided along with everyone's help to answer questions and move the process along.

You can read more about it here ... Learning Web Site Ownership ... and again, all are welcome!

Owning a web site is lots of fun and lots of learning! If we can help let us know.

I'm glad you'll be hanging around with us! Looking forward to reading more from you.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Welcome kidkhuti33, we are certainly glad you found us and desire to become an integral part of this community, continue to enjoy your stay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List