Black Spirituality Religion : Khrdt and Avatars

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
This is a repost:

I am reposting certain things because something is telling me to share with everyone.

"I heard a loud clap and a saw a fade to blackness. The next thing I saw was a desert - the Sahara. As I stood in the desert, fascinated by the sea of sand, I saw an appartion in the distance. The shadow grew larger until I realized that a being was approaching. At a certain point, I saw it was a man. The man was very dark, a blackness close to blue. He was wrapped in white cloth with his head wrapped as well. He walked with a staff. Once he was close enough, I could see the grayness in his long beard and his close shaven woolly hair. He call out, "You, sala maa'le cuu. I have been waiting for you." I replied, "Who are you?" He responded, "I am Khrdt n Msr. You don't know me, but I know of you, young one. You are blood." He continued, "We have been anticipating your arrival. Where we stand now is called Tassili n Ajjer, but I truly know it as Mt s Sr." I felt like I knew this man, but from where and how?

He kept talking, "Beneath these sands lay a book of secrets; it's a story of our people, (A)Z. In times passed, we built cities and monuments, but the sea has taken them." He was next to me now and reached out his right hand. His hand had symbols drawn it in what looked like henna ink. His staff was actually wood carved with a serpent going up it with a bird in flight at the top. I noticed around his neck were amulets of 4 pointed stars with some cryptic inscriptions on them. He reached out to embrace in greeting, clasping his hand around my forearm and wrapping his other arm around my back. He pulled away and said, "shst ktr", with a very glutteral "r", while he made finger and hand gestures to the sky. He was signing.

"Young one, we go from here," he said as he walked away and gestured for me to come. My mind went black. When I came to, I was in a city with thousands of Black people walking pass me. We walked down a wide street that a huge marketplace was. I saw some women in headwraps, others with their hair twisted in long twists and others with low afros. He led me down a narrowed walkway with walls of stone on each side. We went into some tunnel, going deeper and deeper into the earth. I could feel a coolness, unlike the heat above the tunnel. We got to an area and everything was forgotten there. The only thing I remember was embracing men and women and seeing a celebration going on. Khrdt n Msr told me, "You are now Sm. You took the vows and the oaths. At one point, we needed no secrecy but because of jackals, scavengers, secrecy affords the loins more life. We go from here."

The next thing I knew I was back in the desert with my guide, Khrdt n Msr. He said, "This is where we were - the beginning and the end appear different although they are the same. Both require respect and expect dignity." Reaching his hands into the sand, Khrdt n Msr made a shallow hole. At the bottom of this hole was stone tablet-like item with markings on it. "Here it is. The Children are looking for this and this is what they need. It has everything they need to create and rebuild, " he said. I glanced at it and saw gemstones embedded between the markings. Before everything could register for me, Khrdt n Msr put the tablet back in its grave and covered it with sand. "I wish I could give it to you, but you can not take anything back. It will stay here until one of the Children comes for it. Remember this is power of the ancients and is what is needed." With that, he rose slowly and began to walk away. I followed Khrdt n Msr with my eyes as far as I could. I understood why I was shown the tablet but also understood why I couldn't take it with me.

This is my experience. I have kept it with me since I have experienced it, hoping I could gain more understanding from it. I am coming into an understanding, but I doubt it is the ultimate."

Since that time Khrdt has become a prominent part of my spiritual frame, although he rarely speaks - he does communicate to me in images and intuitive conversation. He has taught me ritual words, handshakes and symbols.

Who else have ancestors or avatars that guide them and what is your relationship to them?

Blackbird

CHAOS

BLACKBIRD YOUR ANCESTORS LIVE INSIDE OF YOU AND GUIDE YOU BY SYMBOLS AND AVATARS. THEY USE THESE THINGS TO GET U TO YR "GODHOOD" OR AS JUNG SAY THE SHADOW SELF. THE PINEAL GLAND IS ACTUALLY A BRAIN OR WHAT THEY CALL THE SUBCONCIOUS MIND AND BY SYMBOLS YOU CAN REACH INTO YR ANCESTRAL RECORD AND PULL OUT ANYTHING YOU WANT. EXAMPLE. YOU MAY DO A RITUAL AND THE RATIONAL MIND IS SAYING I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS BUT THE SUBCONCIOUS PICKS UP ON THE RITUAL BECAUSE YOU ARE SO OLD YOU FORGOT IT. ANOTHER EXAMPLE IS THAT PEOPLE SEE THE CROSS AND THINK OF "JE-ZEUS" BUT SUBCONCIOUS MIND REMEMBER IT IS THE SYMBOL OF ESHU OR THE CROSSROADS THAT ANCIENTS USE AEONS BEFORE "JE-ZEUS". AS U PROGRESS SYMBOLS WHICH YOU WAS TAUGHT WAS EVIL BECOME CALLING CARDS TO HIGHER CONCIOUSNESS.

DARKSIDE MAGICK said:
CHAOS

BLACKBIRD YOUR ANCESTORS LIVE INSIDE OF YOU AND GUIDE YOU BY SYMBOLS AND AVATARS. THEY USE THESE THINGS TO GET U TO YR "GODHOOD" OR AS JUNG SAY THE SHADOW SELF. THE PINEAL GLAND IS ACTUALLY A BRAIN OR WHAT THEY CALL THE SUBCONCIOUS MIND AND BY SYMBOLS YOU CAN REACH INTO YR ANCESTRAL RECORD AND PULL OUT ANYTHING YOU WANT. EXAMPLE. YOU MAY DO A RITUAL AND THE RATIONAL MIND IS SAYING I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS BUT THE SUBCONCIOUS PICKS UP ON THE RITUAL BECAUSE YOU ARE SO OLD YOU FORGOT IT. ANOTHER EXAMPLE IS THAT PEOPLE SEE THE CROSS AND THINK OF "JE-ZEUS" BUT SUBCONCIOUS MIND REMEMBER IT IS THE SYMBOL OF ESHU OR THE CROSSROADS THAT ANCIENTS USE AEONS BEFORE "JE-ZEUS". AS U PROGRESS SYMBOLS WHICH YOU WAS TAUGHT WAS EVIL BECOME CALLING CARDS TO HIGHER CONCIOUSNESS.

Ase! Teach.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back