Black Poetry : Keys of Life

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
Keys are keys but which is to the door you are searching fore? Do you know which door? Oh how many keys are there too? Can your eyes see it or your emotions feel it? Are the ancients right about the mentality? Do you know where you are heading too? If you do, do you know when your lease is expected? And how much love are you willing to give out before then? Is it a percentage or art? Can it be that we all are separate envisioning each other as characters of ourselves from different dimensional facets as a gem? How do you reflect as light or are you darkness unable to see yourself? What the mirror said last night vs this morning? How many keys are there to your door of existence vs nonexistence? Would you rather be the gopher or the skies? Is my mind yours or all of us? Did you ask the butterfly if your life was smelling righteously?

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
I was walking in the mental plane,
singing my songs as butterflies,
then someone made me angry,
and bees came out,
mad as hell,
but what is hell,
without you looking at a book,
after erasing the words,
have you ever heard of a....
answer the question?

How many licks it takes,
to make her shake you off,
with all her clothing on?

Where is my heart?
What is the heart?
How is it the heart?
When is the heart?
Which is the heart?
Are questions answers?
Or is the punctuation mark a hook

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
How can one make money,
when he or she is invisible?

How can one keep producing,
when he or she is dead?

How can one keep producing,
new production differently from,
the last when he or she live?

How many ways can one survive?

How many lies can you tell,
before the truth tells another one?

Is the truth a lie like introvert vs extrovert?

What is truth without speaking it?

What is a program?
Okay then what is pro gram?
Okay then what is eight?
Okay then what is two circles twisted in the middle?
Okay then what is two circles of life twisted in the middle?
Okay then what is the middle?
Okay then what is the mid?
Okay then what is d in picture form?
Okay then what is l in picture form?
Okay then what is e upside down when you carry it?
Okay then what is your question when you got all the answers?

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
Cabbage know carrots,
and peas know bell peppers,
while corn know wheat,
doing cleanup duties like prunes,
although figs and peaches are sweet,
see broccoli and cauliflower often compete,
some love string beans and collards,
with onions and garlic cloves,
many scallions and rutabagas,
look at sweet potato and brown molasses,
sitting in an cast iron skillet sizzling,
wow my tummy is full,
just thinking about it.

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
Eye see you,
U C me,
I check on you,
You check on me,
Tippy toe,
We hide once more,
Behind which tree,
Peek-a-boo,
There you go,
I touched you,
Now it's your turn!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : swizz-beatz-defends-wife-alicia-keys-against-haters-who-dislike-her-make-up-free-face Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 5
KPITRL Black People : House Keys Keep Bending Black People Open Forum 2
MS234 Black Entertainment : Eve ft Alicia Keys GANGSTA LOVIN' Black Entertainment 0
Fine1952 Black People : KEYS 2 WISDOM Black People Open Forum 465
Blackbird Black People : What are the Keys? Black People Open Forum 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys On How ‘The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete’ Became Michelle Obam Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alicia Keys Ft. Maxwell- The Fire We Make Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Bo-Keys - Hi Roller Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alicia keys- "yes I was burned but I call it a lesson learned" Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : ALICIA KEYS - YOU DON´T KNOW MY NAME Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : The Black Keys: Spirituals Christian Study Group 11
M Black Authors : Book Review - Keys of Destiny Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
D Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys: 'Gangsta Rap' Created to Convince Black People to Kill Each Other Black Entertainment 5
D Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys eyes October release for new CD Black Entertainment 1
Q Black People : Alicia Keys and Halle Berry taking a stance for Bi-Racial Women Black People Open Forum 42
R Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys gets big movie deal Black Entertainment 1
KWABENA Black Entertainment : BEYONCE OR ALICIA KEYS? Black Entertainment 15
Therious Black People : ALLAN KEYS RUNNING 4 SENATE Black People Open Forum 42
K Black People : The Isis Papers - the Keys to the Colors Black People Open Forum 0
P Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys is back!!!!!! Black Entertainment 11
dnommo Black Poetry : I need the keys to play… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
P Black Poetry : Butterflies Haiku (PoeticDelight and Alicia Keys Collaboration) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
dnommo Black Poetry : high keys on the piano Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Joyce Black Poetry : Your Keys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
alyce Black Poetry : he's home ("Keys To The House") Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but far on in life wants a Cadillac my quotes best th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : $24 million spent on Fort Worth toddler’s life support; hospital says Texas may intervene Black Health and Wellness 0
Orisons Black People : The biggest financial success in your life to date is? Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Short Stories : "The Coldest Winter Ever: Life After Death" Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : For Black Americans, a Heritage Trip to West Africa Can Be Life-Changing Black Travel 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : John Gray reveals he 'sat down' from leading Relentless Church to get his life in order Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : I Hope My Life Is Better In The Next Life. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
OldSoul Black People : Chadwick "T'Challa" Boseman - A Life Lived With Courage Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : Martin Luther King, Jr., "What Is Your Life's Blueprint?" This is the first time the speech has been published in its entirety. Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Law Forum : Chances of African Americans ( LIFE ) Historically have been Shaped by Race. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
C Black People : Oh But For The Life Of Me Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : HOW TO SUCCEED IN LIFE-Billionaire Dan Pena Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Ancestors : REV. DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. - " WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S BLUEPRINT " OUR BLUEPRINT to JUSTICE Honoring Black Ancestors 2
R Black Poetry : Walk around on the street dizzy have to keep busy my girl name Lizzy stuff in life no doubt double but his duty is to stay out of trouble see a girl “ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Sex is not a profession could raise complex questions when trouble need advice could end up having a double life now too much rubble wrong price see a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : From Sun Rise To Sun Set Living Life Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Life on Detroit's 8 Mile Wall, a vestige of US racial segregation African American History Culture 0
Al D Africa : African artist speaks to life and remembrance in art All Things Africa 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Life's Line Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Teens Receive 11 Life Sentences in Crime Where No One Was Hurt Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : America’s only black Catholic archbishop rips Trump in first public speech: ‘He diminishes our national life’ Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : SECRET OF LIFE Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Poetry : Love in every life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Shelf Life Inc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0