Black People : Kerry part of Plan???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by will-he-write, Nov 4, 2004.

1. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27
    Was Kerry part of a plan to try and legitamize Bush's Presidency by giving the American public an election without blatant controversy? Make Kerry look like the savior that will save everybody from another 4 years of Bush. So the millions that are still salty about the last election has found a champion that will fight for the people. Then the SWIFT war veterans come from out of nowhere and claim to expose Kerry, who by the way is ahead of Bush in the exit polls, and Kerry is slow to respond. This may have cost him the election. Then for someone who appeared to be so anti-another term of Bush conceded rather quickly to set the stage for Bush to mend the hearts of the heartbroken. Pure Hustle!!! The Skull and Bones fraternal brothers gave the people no choice!! No matter what people voted it was to be Skull and Bones in the White House. Kerry couldn't wait it out for the people that supported him with a vote. Once again their thing isn't our thing!! Let's work on black liberation!!!

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i would not doubt it , i feel like a mark 4 voting...doubt i will again..

3. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27
    Don't feel bad, we live and learn. The most important lesson to be learned from this is to invest time into establishing God's kingdom here on Earth. That is what we are here for. If there was an honest person of God and the people then they should get the support of God's people. Unfortunately it's not likely that we will see anything like this in American politics. God is not interested in saving or blessing America. Why would he save or bless what he has already cursed (Rev.18:2-6).

Peace!!!