Kenya : Kenyan Woman Dies After Being Denied Hospital Services in China - 3 Times

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kenyan Woman Dies After Being Denied Hospital Services in China - 3 Times

Published on Thursday, 08 March 2012 15:36

According to a close family friend who had accompanied her on the trip but did not want to be named citing the sensitivity of the matter, Ms Moraa came down with some illness shortly after they landed in China’s Quanzhou City.

“Mumo’s (her family nickname) illness started with shivering and then quickly progressed into convulsions,” her brother Michael Mayieka Ndemo, who kept close contact with her over the phone during the trip, said.

Ms Esther Mayieka, a sister of Ms Moraa, tried to access the local hospitals for treatment when her illness progressed on the night of February 23.

“The second hospital turned her away and just said they don’t treat people at night,” she said. She added that her sister had a medical cover, without which, some hospitals reject patients.

The family believes Ms Moraa’s case is only the latest in a string of other similar cases of discrimination against foreigners by the Chinese — especially those from Africa.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

I can see why there is a lack of comments concerning this disturbing post. If it was about the invisible man in the sky, dancing, sports , sexiness or adultry there would have been a flood of comments. Oh well, maybe.... I pray, that a switch in our collective minds will get turned on so that we can awaken to reallity and see that as African People, all that we have is each other. This has always been and it will never change. Asians, Europeans, and Hispanics do not give a tinkers **** about us. Only what they can steal,trick us out of,or coherse from us. We are like children without any sense of direction. All other people groups look after their own kind and pull togather for safety and protection from other people. We however try to use , abuse and cheat each other as much as possible. Then we claim that we do not understand why other ethnic groups will not help us in times of need. We refuse to help each other let alone our selves personally. We are almost giving the Chinese our natural resources in Africa today. The Europeans are angery with the Chinese because they figure that they are the only ones who should rape us in Africa. After all, they have been doing it for more than 2,000 yrs. with not much resistanct or unity from us. That is why they murdered Quadaffi and destroyed his system of trying to help all of Africa build infrastructure . As long as all people see how we hate and misuse ourselves for crumbs at their tables we will continue to be treated with disrespect and disdane. Then we cry and say "I just don't understand why they treat us like they do." Only a fool cannot understand what is clearly right in front of their eyes. I guess we will keep on praying and looking up into the sky for the Invisible Man to cure our ills. We were really born with the cure from the Universe like all people are ,until we were trained and taught not to use it but to believe in fairy tales and therefore become weak and helpless. There is a small flicker of light left in us.... I hope that some will catch it and let it grow into a flame of strength and fire to spread into the hearts of our people once again. Hotep

I can see why there is a lack of comments concerning this disturbing post. If it was about the invisible man in the sky, dancing, sports , sexiness or adultry there would have been a flood of comments. Oh well, maybe.... I pray, that a switch in our collective minds will get turned on so that we can awaken to reallity and see that as African People, all that we have is each other. This has always been and it will never change. Asians, Europeans, and Hispanics do not give a tinkers **** about us. Only what they can steal,trick us out of,or coherse from us. We are like children without any sense of direction ...

Alas, who will save us from ourselves?

We are like children with M-16s strapped to our backs running away in fright from barking dogs.

We already have all this power, given to us before we left Home from a loving Father. How foolish of us to look lo, here, and lo, there, perhaps in the clouds, for a salvation which our Father has already paid for and equipped us with.

Jesus taught neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

KMT taught that the Atum lies within, and likewise, too, salvation ultimately lies within.

We should stop wasting time bickering over who said what first and, instead, pay more attention to the message.

Alas, who will save us from ourselves?

We are like children with M-16s strapped to our backs running away in fright from barking dogs.

We already have all this power, given to us before we left Home from a loving Father. How foolish of us to look lo, here, and lo, there, perhaps in the clouds, for a salvation which our Father has already paid for and equipped us with.

Jesus taught neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

KMT taught that the Atum lies within, and likewise, too, salvation ultimately lies within.

We should stop wasting time bickering over who said what first and, instead, pay more attention to the message.

Why with all of the evidence before us, is that so hard to see...?

I can see why there is a lack of comments concerning this disturbing post. If it was about the invisible man in the sky, dancing, sports , sexiness or adultry there would have been a flood of comments. Oh well, maybe.... I pray, that a switch in our collective minds will get turned on so that we can awaken to reallity and see that as African People, all that we have is each other. This has always been and it will never change. Asians, Europeans, and Hispanics do not give a tinkers **** about us. Only what they can steal,trick us out of,or coherse from us. We are like children without any sense of direction. All other people groups look after their own kind and pull togather for safety and protection from other people. We however try to use , abuse and cheat each other as much as possible. Then we claim that we do not understand why other ethnic groups will not help us in times of need. We refuse to help each other let alone our selves personally. We are almost giving the Chinese our natural resources in Africa today. The Europeans are angery with the Chinese because they figure that they are the only ones who should rape us in Africa. After all, they have been doing it for more than 2,000 yrs. with not much resistanct or unity from us. That is why they murdered Quadaffi and destroyed his system of trying to help all of Africa build infrastructure . As long as all people see how we hate and misuse ourselves for crumbs at their tables we will continue to be treated with disrespect and disdane. Then we cry and say "I just don't understand why they treat us like they do." Only a fool cannot understand what is clearly right in front of their eyes. I guess we will keep on praying and looking up into the sky for the Invisible Man to cure our ills. We were really born with the cure from the Universe like all people are ,until we were trained and taught not to use it but to believe in fairy tales and therefore become weak and helpless. There is a small flicker of light left in us.... I hope that some will catch it and let it grow into a flame of strength and fire to spread into the hearts of our people once again. Hotep

We are giving our resources away? You don't live in Africa and I can bet you can't name 4 capitals in Africa without google! This whole "we" concept is in American one. Africans are tribal and non-racial.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back