Kenya : Kenyan woman defends her skin bleaching

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Yes, there is a difference. Skin lightening is not as drastic. I knew a guy with blotches on his face. He bought a product named Ambi. He used it night and day.
It was amazing how this cream, cleared his skin up and his complexion was even, smooth and beautiful.

I agree KPITRL, the users of products like these are rewarded with a younger look.

I once fell for that mess. Wanted that "even skin tone" Ambi promised. Well, after a couple days use, my skin DID look clearer, brighter. A couple days more and I went: "Oh hayle to the NAW!" My beautiful brown skin was getting LIGHTER! Trust. Ambi "bleaches."

Oh, and I dumped it. I like the way I look. :)

P.S.
Ambi is owned by a WHITE South African company and no one knows how badly blacks wanna look as close to white and as far from African as possible than
apartheid-era Afrikkaneers. ;)

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
I once fell for that mess. Wanted that "even skin tone" Ambi promised. Well, after a couple days use, my skin DID look clearer, brighter. A couple days more and I went: "Oh hayle to the NAW!" My beautiful brown skin was getting LIGHTER! Trust. Ambi "bleaches."

P.S.
Ambi is owned by a WHITE South African company and no one knows how badly blacks wanna look as close to white and as far from African as possible than

P.S.
The post is not about who own the product, it was the effect of them on your skin. Yes, his skin lighten a little. He worked in concrete, an outside job. So he
kept it normal, by using it every other day, then week, then month to keep his skin color right!

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
The post is not about who own the product, it was the effect of them on your skin. Yes, his skin lighten a little. He worked in concrete, an outside job. So he
kept it normal, by using it every other day, then week, then month to keep his skin color right!

The post was about the effects of using the product AMBI. You brought it up, by name, which is why I gave MY experience with the product.... and added on who owned the skin lightening cream that they market in the U.S. as "evening out your skin tone," i.e., Afrikaneers.

Btw, figured out how to "even out" my skin tone - use DARKER make-up. ;)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.