Kenya : Kenya terrorist attack….

... Global White Supremacy has always been able to put guns in the hands of some disgruntled nut job, to make them turn against their own people and cause enough turmoil for the "great white father" to come in like Superman saving Gotham city, to then later enslave it!

image3supermanevil.jpg

That is true. However, I want to believe that, although I don't think the media will let us know, some of those African leaders may have started helping each other out but perhaps won't let everyone know what they are doing. Like, they may not want to be martyred like Ghandi was for his slogan and movement to 'get the Brits out' and then was later cut down by some Hindu man for his actions in trying to bring peace between the Hindu people, the muslim people and stop the caste system.

Very sad story.

Besides, Kenya being the largest economy in East Africa; I also think they chose Kenya b/c they want Obama to get involved since he has roots there. I wonder what he will do.

Why can't people just live and let live. People take this fairy-tale religion thing too far..

That's interesting, that Kenya would be the largest economy in East Africa!

But I don't think its just about religion and I believe the media only puts out what they want people to think. I don't even think its about Obama getting involved, but I do think Obama is pivotal in what other leaders want in regards to controlling Africa. I remember reading that there are a lot of White involvement in Kenya byway of Scandinavian people who have something to do with Colonizing Kenya, and in how they were able to get wealth from Africa.

So I can see why Muslim people would be presented in the media as targetting 'non-Muslims' but it probably has more to do with Scandinavia and Western involvment that is motivating their terrorist acts, than religion. So whether its the Colony, Christians, Democracy, or some other term used to describe the West, I would suppose that the Kenyans are dealing with muslims coming from other lands and with Westen people too fighting certain causes in Africa, that originally had nothing to do with Africans. The Scandianavians and other white people have vested interest in keeping those Kenyans loyal to them, and the muslims from other countries may be causing some rifts? But it is interesting that Kenya is the biggest economy over there.

This is why I don't talk about black people to white people. Even though the story clearly states that white people were shot at, some perhaps killed, what do we get from them: "It ain't sad - it's just black on black murder!" :news:

Kenyan Hero’s Harrowing Tale of Rescues in Mall Massacre

Sep 27, 2013 8:29am
RT_Abdul_Haji_ml_130927_16x9_608.jpg

Goran Tomasevic/Reuters

NAIROBI, Kenya–In one of the most memorable images to emerge from inside the Nairobi mall attacked last weekend by Islamic extremists, a 4-year-old girl is seen running toward a man who is reaching out a hand to pull her to safety.
The man was Abdul Haji, a 39-year-old real estate executive who rushed to the mall as the attack got underway. He managed to evacuate scores of people to safety, including that young American girl, Portia Walker, and is being hailed in Kenya as a hero.

As the gunmen began their rampage in Nairobi’s upscale Westgate Mall early Saturday afternoon, Haji got a short text from his brother who was at the mall. “I’m stuck at the Westgate. It’s probably a terrorist attack. Pray for me.” Haji’s immediate thought was that militants had gone to assassinate his brother.
Until just a few weeks ago, his brother was an undercover counterterrorism official battling organizations like al Shabab, the al Qaeda-linked group that has claimed responsibility for the four-day siege that left almost 70 people dead. But a local media outlet had recently revealed Haji’s brother’s identity and the family – including their father, a former defense minister – had started receiving death threats.

Haji says he grew up around guns and lately had been carrying his pistol with him. “I left where I was and I headed straight to the Westgate,” Haji told ABC News. “Luckily on that particular day I had actually carried my licensed gun with me so I didn’t have to go back home to waste time and pick up a gun, I went straight to the mall.”

When he arrived he quickly figured out his brother was not the target. Haji joined up with a group of around 15 men outside, including some security officers, most of them armed and some wearing body armor, and headed into the mall with workers from the Red Cross. “It was like a war zone,” he said. “I’ve never seen such a massacre. I’ve never come across such a thing. It was shocking. There were young girls, there were ladies, elderly people, some children. We were shocked.”

The group had taken a ramp up to the mall’s top floor which they started clearing, going store to store and yelling at people to get out, many of whom didn’t know which side the men were on. “Most of them were really petrified, they could not move. They were lying down on the ground as if they were dead but they were not dead,” said Haji. “We kept shouting that we’re police officers, ‘get up, get up, open the door, we’re police officers.’”

As they arrived on the mall’s ground floor, the attackers opened fire on the group, shooting one of the men Haji was with in the stomach. It was then that Haji came face to face with one of the attackers, whom he described as “of dark complexion, he had a black bandanna tied on his head.”

“When his eyes and my eyes met, he started taunting me and telling come closer,” Haji recalled. “Telling me in Swahili, ‘come, come.’ As if it was a joke to him. This whole thing was a joke to him.”

Nearby, a woman was trapped behind a table. Haji yelled at her to run to them but the woman, 39 year-old Katherine Walker, said she couldn’t because she had three young children with her. Haji told her to send the eldest, 4-year-old Portia, who ran across. “[A] very brave girl,” said Haji affectionately. “She’s running toward a man with a gun and she was very brave.”

“I don’t know how she knew to do it but she did,” Katherine Walker later told The Telegraph newspaper, “she did what she was told and she went.”

Walker and another woman followed close behind with the other two children who then re-united outside with the family’s two teenage sons who had been shopping elsewhere in the mall.

For full story:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...-harrowing-story-of-rescues-in-mall-massacre/

What Black African nations have offered to help?
View attachment 1678

Let's be honest and and adult about this , we all know who funds the Al Qeda in Lybia, the Al Shebop, the Janjawi in Sudan and the Boko Harma in Nigeria and Western Africa, and for what purpose

destabilization is profitable, for international bankers and all of these paid goon squads give AFRICOM the op to come in like the Lone Ranger and save the poor defenseless Black folks...as they recolonize the entire continent one nation at a time!

We just saw what happened to Mali,
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/12/world/africa/mali-france/index.html
due to the uranium found there,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/is-the...li-tied-to-a-colonial-war-for-uranium/5321133
now France has regained that Black nation!

Kenya is about oil!

Point 1.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17513488

Point 2. http://www.globalresearch.ca/kenyan...d-at-tightening-sanctions-noose-on-iran/31795

Point 3. http://www.globalresearch.ca/foreign-interference-in-kenyas-elections/5326282

Perhaps Africans shoul stop allowing them to do so.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back