Kenya : Kenya terrorist attack….

Just like I think this anti Imperialism author was targeted, Otis Redding was on his way to meet with the major Black recording studios across the nation, to set up a real Black media system, and IMHO that entire plane was teken down to get to him!

I noticed that the cause of the crash was never discovered.

But, it would help if statements made would denote that it's just an opinion. The way your post was structured...sounded like facts to me. Just offering my take on it.

Every since the first white man set foot outside of Europe, women and children have ALWAYS been the prime targets. With an historical proclivity for genocide, they honed their murderous impulses and skills on non-Europeans. What is sad is that their victims, from close association, have "caught" their foreign impulses.

Oh, and now the greatest killers the world has ever known call those who copy-cat their terror, murderers.

With the backdrop being centuries of white colonialism and/or those african liberation movements, some folks are just choosing to be new slaves to new masters...

Murder is murder...

Turning on your own, be it black on black violence in the states, or wannabe black islamists elsewhere, are acts of cowards and traitors, so I have no respect for any of them...

FYI

It's very sad and it is definitely Black on Black murder. I didn't see the part where they say that White people were shot at, but I'm sure some were. When Black people go into a mall in Kenya and start throwing Grenades, that's Black on Black murder.

"They just came in and threw a grenade. We were running and they opened fire. They were shouting and firing," said Jay Patel who was on an upper floor of the mall when the shooting began.

According to a U.S. official, eight to 12 gunmen may have initiated their attack by dropping grenades from a second floor balcony of the Westgate Mall before opening fire.
There were 30 American citizens, including embassy personnel, in the mall at the time of the attack, but they have all been evacuated and are accounted for, the official said. The are no reports of deaths among Americans.

That's good to hear. But so sad that anyone had to be hurt or killed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back