Kenya : Kenya terrorist attack….

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
The point is to honor and cherish all life...

Let's not repeat the mistakes of the past, i. e., which is why africans turned against other africans, in the first place!

El Shabob: Another bunch of mimics or just opportunists...

SMH

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
conflict has devolved to the point where women and children are prime targets……so sad
Every since the first white man set foot outside of Europe, women and children have ALWAYS been the prime targets. With an historical proclivity for genocide, they honed their murderous impulses and skills on non-Europeans. What is sad is that their victims, from close association, have "caught" their foreign impulses.

Oh, and now the greatest killers the world has ever known call those who copy-cat their terror, murderers.

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
What Black African nations have offered to help?
afi.jpg

Let's be honest and and adult about this , we all know who funds the Al Qeda in Lybia, the Al Shebop, the Janjawi in Sudan and the Boko Harma in Nigeria and Western Africa, and for what purpose

destabilization is profitable, for international bankers and all of these paid goon squads give AFRICOM the op to come in like the Lone Ranger and save the poor defenseless Black folks...as they recolonize the entire continent one nation at a time!

We just saw what happened to Mali,
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/12/world/africa/mali-france/index.html
due to the uranium found there,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/is-the-french-invasion-of-mali-tied-to-a-colonial-war-for-uranium/5321133
now France has regained that Black nation!

Kenya is about oil!

Point 1.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17513488

Point 2. http://www.globalresearch.ca/kenyan-false-flag-bomb-plot-aimed-at-tightening-sanctions-noose-on-iran/31795

Point 3. http://www.globalresearch.ca/foreign-interference-in-kenyas-elections/5326282

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
You made a big deal about Pan African writers, but after doing some research I came to understand that it was the poets and writers, who worked with Padmore, to establlsh the foundations of real Pan Africanism!

Thank you! Bits and pieces of the puzzle, and as you post this, I am reminded of the plane full of people that died so they could murder Otis Redding, and the planefull that died decades later so they could get to Ron Brown!

But still as you know my beef has been, where are the surounding Black nations to give support??

Most of us know that 85% of African nations have no freedom of speech or press, and that the military mainly is used to keep the masses subservient, rather then for national defence!

What a bizzarre irony, they sit throwing dice wondering who will be next, then taking up the mantle of Black unity and say enough is enough and an injury to one Black African is an injury to all. Global White Supremacy has always been able to put guns in the hands of some disgruntled nut job, to make them turn against their own people and cause enough turmoil for the "great white father" to come in like Superman saving Gotham city, to then later enslave it!

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Alarm Clock, would you mind expanding on the topic of the Otis Redding plot. I don't know why I know nothing about it. Or maybe tell me/us where to find info on it?

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
:11100: that is because it does not exist…….
Wow....thanks James. I was all over/ in and under radio at time of Otis's death and nothing like a plot ever surface. Dudes need to quit thinking and speaking about everything is a plot. Everybody can't be brainwashed.

I really appreciate you bro James.

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Alarm Clock, would you mind expanding on the topic of the Otis Redding plot. I don't know why I know nothing about it. Or maybe tell me/us where to find info on it?
Just like I think this anti Imperialism author was targeted, Otis Redding was on his way to meet with the major Black recording studios across the nation, to set up a real Black media system, and IMHO that entire plane was teken down to get to him!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: