Black Sports : kenny smith challenges players to put 10% of their salary into the community....

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
If they did just that and hired people from the community,.....

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I'm all for these brothers and others who have become successful and want to make a difference in whatever capacity they can. However, I don't feel that they are obligated to give back anything to the communities... Most of these folks in these communities need to get up off their behinds and do something... Commit 10% of their money and time to improving their environment and get rid of the the destructive elements that continue to bring them down....Start cleaning up their own backyard then maybe other folks will notice the effort and chip in and want to contribute......Nah, that's probably asking way to much....

Latest profile posts

Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?