Violaters / Violations : Kemetstry - Your Posts Will Be Moderated / Babysat for 2 Weeks

This isn't rocket science.

One doesn't have to be really smart to figure out how to post a link to an article.

If you aren't able to pull this off, just don't post articles here.

If you do post one that does not have a link to its source, you'll be banned for at least a month.

:heart:

Destee

By going back over two years, you've made it rocket science

let's try this ...

below is an image that shows the address bar of a web page ... every web page has an address

the same way you copy and paste a few sentences of an article, you can copy and paste the address (link) of that article

if you do both, you'll be operating within the rules and i'll never speak to you about this again

addressbar.jpg

if you have any questions let me know

Destee

let's try this ...

below is an image that shows the address bar of a web page ... every web page has an address

the same way you copy and paste a few sentences of an article, you can copy and paste the address (link) of that article

if you do both, you'll be operating within the rules and i'll never speak to you about this again

addressbar.jpg

if you have any questions let me know

Destee

sigh

On my old computer, I could and did do that quite easily. When the upgrade came at work and on my own, I am no longer able to do that. Which I have stated numerous times. Thus I have resorted to the www., as a way. Most times it works. Everywhere it works except here sometimes. Which is why I make sure I include the author

sigh

On my old computer, I could and did do that quite easily. When the upgrade came at work and on my own, I am no longer able to do that. Which I have stated numerous times. Thus I have resorted to the www., as a way. Most times it works. Everywhere it works except here sometimes. Which is why I make sure I include the author

Kemetstry ... if you can't leave a link, you can't leave the article ... it's a rule.

I don't know why your computer won't let you ... you bring great stories to the community and it will be our loss ... but the rules are the rules ... and it's a loss we're just gonna hafta take.

Under these circumstances, it's best to not include the article if you can't leave the link, for it puts you in violation of the rules, and subject to being banned.

Maybe tell us about the story in your own words, like you did here, and another Member who is able to find the article and post it properly will add it to the thread.

If we let you break the rules we'll have to let everyone, and of course, we're not gonna do that.

Sorry.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Kemetstry ... if you can't leave a link, you can't leave the article ... it's a rule.

I don't know why your computer won't let you ... you bring great stories to the community and it will be our loss ... but the rules are the rules ... and it's a loss we're just gonna hafta take.

Under these circumstances, it's best to not include the article if you can't leave the link, for it puts you in violation of the rules, and subject to being banned.

Maybe tell us about the story in your own words, like you did here, and another Member who is able to find the article and post it properly will add it to the thread.

If we let you break the rules we'll have to let everyone, and of course, we're not gonna do that.

Sorry.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

The link works with me when I post it. The question is, why not here. Also, I dont have time to triple check if this site works all the time. That still doesnt excuse a two year old post being used

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back