Violaters / Violations : Kemetstry - Your Posts Will Be Moderated / Babysat for 2 Weeks

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kemetstry ... i'm not sure if it's no respect for me, the rules, our policies, my requests or what, but you've been here way too long for me to be fussing at you about adding articles without a link back to it, and including only a snippet of it.

While it's disappointing trying to cipher the reason exactly ... why you ignore my requests, our rules, etc. ... i must accept your decision to do so, and act accordingly.

All of your posts will be moderated for 2 weeks, effectively immediately. You can continue posting, but each of those posts / threads must wait for approval from me or a Moderator prior to being published for all to see.

We'll take our time getting to them, should you post any during this period, and we'll only approve those that do not violate any of our rules.

In this post I informed you of rule # 2, that articles require a link back to it, including only a snippet. After your vigorous challenge, I explained in detail why it is a rule ... and yes ... even after that ... you break it again and again and again.

Since you can't abide by the rules on your own, we'll try to help, at our leisure.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry ... i'm not sure if it's no respect for me, the rules, our policies, my requests or what, but you've been here way too long for me to be fussing at you about adding articles without a link back to it, and including only a snippet of it.

While it's disappointing trying to cipher the reason exactly ... why you ignore my requests, our rules, etc. ... i must accept your decision to do so, and act accordingly.

All of your posts will be moderated for 2 weeks, effectively immediately. You can continue posting, but each of those posts / threads must wait for approval from me or a Moderator prior to being published for all to see.

We'll take our time getting to them, should you post any during this period, and we'll only approve those that do not violate any of our rules.

In this post I informed you of rule # 2, that articles require a link back to it, including only a snippet. After your vigorous challenge, I explained in detail why it is a rule ... and yes ... even after that ... you break it again and again and again.

Since you can't abide by the rules on your own, we'll try to help, at our leisure.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Hmmmmmmmmmmm since you didnt post exactly what the infraction was/is, I can only assume this is some delayed reaction of sorts. Because over two years ago is well beyond the limit. And thats when that article was posted. Monitor away

Hmmmmmmmmmmm since you didnt post exactly what the infraction was/is, I can only assume this is some delayed reaction of sorts. Because over two years ago is well beyond the limit. And thats when that article was posted. Monitor away

Kemetstry ... i most certainly indicated the specific violation. Not only did i do it above, with direct links to your current, previous, and repeated violations and subsequent warnings of this rule, you still come back talking as if you have no idea what is going on. So much so, that even during this moderated time, you continue repeating the same violation.

In this thread you make 3 different posts, all of them in violation of this very same rule that you are currently being moderated for. I let them be published for demonstration purposes only. You seem unable to grasp the simplicity of this rule. I don't know if you truly are having comprehension problems or if you're being obstinate, determined to undermine and ignore my repeated management requests.

You say you are a scientist by training and vocation, yet i have to hold your hand like a 5 year old when it comes to abiding by this rule. I don't understand why this is, and my patience is growing thin. Your 2 week moderation time has been extended, because you continue doing the exact same thing.

If you are in fact having comprehension problems, let me say again ... as i've said numerous times before ...

Rule # 2. Do not add property to this site that belongs to someone other than yourself, without including their written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, poetry, news, articles, short stories, music, etc. If you don't have permission from the owner, please use the alternative method which allows for a few sentences of the work and a link back to where we can read it in its entirety.

The fact that you acknowledge my saying the same thing to you 2 years ago, and am saying it again now, is problematic. This rule is the same as always, and you must abide by it always ... not just last year, 2 years ago, 3, 4, 5, or 6. I should not have to warn you about it every year, 2 years, 3 years, etc. It is forever, and i need you to abide by it forever, or at least as long as you're posting here.

If you still do not understand, let me know ... 'cause i need you to understand before the moderation is lifted.

Thanks.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back