Black Spirituality Religion : Kemet's mother/father of gods is a metaphor for the quantum before the big bang

42Tribes

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 21, 2014
I'm not crazy. I'm a skeptic. It took a lot to convince me. Others have explained it; not well in my opinion or they were too technical for my dumbness. This will be fun. I will get to play the role of a folksy scientist and see if I can explain it better than others.

150px-Single_and_double_slit_4.jpg

When I was young that picture above bothered me. I have a vague memory of a commercial where it was associated with creepy scientific stuff.

This video below is important. If you haven't seen it or have never heard of the double slit experiment its a quick simple well explained introduction to quantum physics. It explains the picture above. It explains why even without the belief in a personal god I dont question the core principle of intelligent design. It will also help you grasp my point in the title.

My knowledge munchies are recent. I was always curious. Lately I have been a knowledge connoisseur. Before history it was science. Last year I watched a long lecture on the holographic universe on youtube. I was fascinated. Cutting edge science believes that our world is subjective like a videogame rendered for the player. Someone mentioned in the comments that the ancients already knew this. What??? I was ready to study African history for a game I'm working on before reading the comment.

I learned that philosophically the ancient Egyptians believed that we were spiritual beings having an earthly experience. Everyone believes that, now I guess science is on board. Big deal...

That stuck with me though as a hint to pacify my skepticism and listen as people explained that the Egyptian gods were metaphors for nature. I'm coming from a culture where gods are supernatural I couldn't keep my skepticism pacified. I dismissed it as metaphysical gibberish then I looked at the eye of Horus. Yeah, mmmhmmm thats the pineal gland. The Giza pyramids were not tombs they were Nikola Tesla power plants. I learned this before watching the pyramid code where I learned that the ancient Egyptians cut stone and metal with laser precision knew of all the elements and some undiscovered. They could heal with sound in ways that would make ultrasound look primitive. They knew what atoms were down to the electron.

I still wasnt convinced that they knew quantum physics as Booker T Coleman strongly suggested while referring to Gabriel Audu Oyibo who ran the math in way that was competent but too complex form me to grasp. That was where I was introduced to the god Nu or goddess Nunet. Same entity.

Maybe I was watching Cosmos, maybe it was Neil Degrasse Tyson or some more mainstream science that was discussing the formations of matter explaining that the best science can do is reduce history back to a quantum pool of probability before the universe which I recognized as having the same traits as the waves in the video above. It still didnt connect dots to Nu/Nunet.

First step was Asa Hilliard explaining quickly and casually what the different heads on the gods represented. I dont know if it was what he said or how he said it but I was convinced that not only were the gods that the Egyptians actually created since some were borrowed for multicultural religious freedom, they were created to explain nature. A Pyramid is translated as a house of nature and produces natural energy of different sorts. I rationalized away my surprise and went with the notion.

I went back to the Dogon. I dont know if the Dogon know where they received their knowledge but I did. The Egyptians were too into Sirius for it to be a pure coincidence. Their creation myth or I should say science uses symbols and gods that are similar to the ones in Kemet. There is a video called The Dogon Code linking east to west Africa that explains the parallels to their creation science, the Egyptians creation science and the big bang.

Nun/Nunet is colored with blue skin to represent water. The water is described as chaotic. These chaotic waters represent the pool of probability with the same wave properties as described in the double slit experiment.

In the video series that links the Dogon to Egypt Laird Scranton doesnt just compare sciences before the big bang he compares the creation of matter while seamlessly associating string theory just as contemporary science describes it. He didn't alter anything to make it fit. The Dogon, the Egyptians and recent cutting edge science tell the same story about the creation of matter starting from a waterlike field of probability.

Last edited:
I'm not crazy. I'm a skeptic. It took a lot to convince me. Others have explained it; not well in my opinion or they were too technical for my dumbness. This will be fun. I will get to play the role of a folksy scientist and see if I can explain it better than others.

150px-Single_and_double_slit_4.jpg

When I was young that picture above bothered me. I have a vague memory of a commercial where it was associated with creepy scientific stuff.

This video below is important. If you haven't seen it or have never heard of the double slit experiment its a quick simple well explained introduction to quantum physics. It explains the picture above. It explains why even without the belief in a personal god I dont question the core principle of intelligent design. It will also help you grasp my point in the title.

My knowledge munchies are recent. I was always curious. Lately I have been a knowledge connoisseur. Before history it was science. Last year I watched a long lecture on the holographic universe on youtube. I was fascinated. Cutting edge science believes that our world is subjective like a videogame rendered for the player. Someone mentioned in the comments that the ancients already knew this. What??? I was ready to study African history for a game I'm working on before reading the comment.

I learned that philosophically the ancient Egyptians believed that we were spiritual beings having an earthly experience. Everyone believes that, now I guess science is on board. Big deal...

That stuck with me though as a hint to pacify my skepticism and listen as people explained that the Egyptian gods were metaphors for nature. I'm coming from a culture where gods are supernatural I couldn't keep my skepticism pacified. I dismissed it as metaphysical gibberish then I looked at the eye of Horus. Yeah, mmmhmmm thats the pineal gland. The Giza pyramids were not tombs they were Nikola Tesla power plants. I learned this before watching the pyramid code where I learned that the ancient Egyptians cut stone and metal with laser precision knew of all the elements and some undiscovered. They could heal with sound in ways that would make ultrasound look primitive. They knew what atoms were down to the electron.

I still wasnt convinced that they knew quantum physics as Booker T Coleman strongly suggested while referring to Gabriel Audu Oyibo who ran the math in way that was competent but too complex form me to grasp. That was where I was introduced to the god Nu or goddess Nunet. Same entity.

Maybe I was watching Cosmos, maybe it was Neil Degrasse Tyson or some more mainstream science that was discussing the formations of matter explaining that the best science can do is reduce history back to a quantum pool of probability before the universe which I recognized as having the same traits as the waves in the video above. It still didnt connect dots to Nu/Nunet.

First step was Asa Hilliard explaining quickly and casually what the different heads on the gods represented. I dont know if it was what he said or how he said it but I was convinced that not only were the gods that the Egyptians actually created since some were borrowed for multicultural religious freedom, were created to explain nature. A Pyramid is translated as a house of nature and produces natural energy of different sorts. I rationalized away my surprise and went with the notion.

I went back to the Dogon. I dont know if the Dogon know where they received their knowledge but I did. The Egyptians were too into Sirius for it to be a pure coincidence. Their creation myth or I should say science uses symbols and gods that are similar to the ones in Kemet. There is a video called The Dogon Code linking east to west Africa that explains the parallels to their creation science, the Egyptians creation science and the big bang.

Nun/Nunet is colored with blue skin to represent water. The water is described as chaotic. These chaotic waters represent the pool of probability with the same wave properties as described in the double slit experiment.

In the video series that links the Dogon to Egypt Laird Scranton doesnt just compare sciences before the big bang he compares the creation of matter while seamlessly associating string theory just as contemporary science describes it. He didn't alter anything to make it fit. The Dogon, the Egyptians and recent cutting edge science tell the same story about the creation of matter starting from a waterlike field of probability.

Do you have the book, The Pale Fox?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back