Black People : KEMETIC UNIVERSAL BANK

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by emanuel goodman, Aug 28, 2006.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I think is time and well over due for us to start a bank for us to give oppurtunites that we may or will not get from the goverment. They have already alinged thier currency because we have come to a conclusion regarding what we comsume. We have now begun to make purchases in volume of products that are produced by "african americans" we trust our own now is time to take that step. I belive if we do not we will be failing our children. We watch them allingn themselves man kind that has dwelled out of the caucuas mountains. Now called Europeans get together and now they have the Euro dollar right in front of your face. These beings have the capability to overstand the importance of being interdependant as a continent! And we wonder what the problem is. Contray to what we have been programmed to belive thier are a lot of HONEST LOVING nubians out there u can trust .

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    ...All the more reason to push for 'A Nation Within A Nation!'

KD

3. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    We must Organize*

Hotep

Any positive talk is good talk in favor of African Liberation. Some of us are well aware that there are great Africans in Amerikkka who are doing and continue to do honorable work (In the Struggle for African Liberation) and only because they have the support of those who care for their African (childrens) future. These are the positive ones who stand up. Every one of us (unfortunatly) will not stand up but (some) will choose to lay down and just beg at the white euro-gate for crumbs and be satisfied with nothing. Still others will allow them selves to be used by the system of white supremacy to "Spy" and report back to their white Slave Masters. Fortunatly today those of us who are called by the Ancistors and the Creator to wake up...can easily see, recognise and weed out all of those who are not sincere and would work foolishly on behalf of their white masters to distroy our African rise,..to hender progress twords Liberation because they are happy ware they are and don't want to see any of "Us" succeed. Hence: Crabs in a barrel...when any of the crabs reach the top of the barrel the negative others will always pull it back down. We will not ever be stopped and the system of white superimacy is dying a un-natural death at this very moment...never to rise or exist ever agin...AMUN.
    http://www.directblackaction.com/Slave_clauses.html
    http://www.blackpressonline.com/blackmoney.html
    http://www.blairbiz.com/DrBlair/Calendar.htm

Ase`

4. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    i agree

hotep

unfortunately i belive that there are alot of us who have developed the i syndrome unfortunately it is our people whom have came up with the term "hating" and that is what we continue to do to ourselves. notice i got a little interest and response to this post. This generation 25-40 have been pacificed by material things to the point that they belive that the struggle is over and the generation before us got "good jobs" and they are happy to just be providing. Are stomachs are fat with gluttony and we just want to sleep. That is why i am focusing on the next generation whom does not have to worry about being brainwashes by religion as much as we have. Man i see over a hundred members to this site and only a handful of premium members that speaks volumes within itself.

hotep wadu

5. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

You bring up a good point on the Euro. Many of our elite like to copy european thought and action so I wonder why we have not to moved to copy/counter this action?

The euro is trouncing the American dollar...by design.

The African Union is a step in the right direction but we blacks in the diaspora are completely leaving ourselves out of the discussion.

Do you have any detailed ideas for a solution?

Great post BTW...

6. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    trust is the key

We must set up a net work of nubians that are well educated in the economic area. They will be resposible for setting up the matirx for our banking system. once this matirx is inplace when then must set up a marketing campaign to target funds that are being depostied in a high rate in our churches. I mean no dissrepect to the churches my brother, can you imagine a nation wide movement that donates every two weeks to a fund to build this banking instituion. The money is there however the trust in not i know it will come. Give me feedback if u wish brohter. wadu hotep

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Does this exist?

Definitely a need right now.

8. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7