Black Spirituality Religion : kemet and the sword..........

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by jamesfrmphilly, Oct 3, 2005.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    how come kemetians are often seen with their swords unsheathed?
    is this the nature of kemet or the nature of the kemetian?
    i ask because my limited reading seems to teach calm and control over emotions.
    is not anger an emotion?

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Brother Elder, precisely how many various and assorted pics of Kemetians have you seen?

It could be that you have mainly run across pictures of the Kemetian military.

What about those numerous pics of the Kemau holding lotus flowers, writing utensils, and various other objects making offerings to God?

3. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i was refering to the Kemetians here at Destee.com who always seem to be fighting one or another........

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

At first I thought you were talking about the HI's :bball:

5. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    All jokes aside brotha James, you're right, Kemetic "theology" does advocate living in peace and balance with nature and environment, so does Buddhism. I'm sure you're aware that martial arts are taught in many buddhist temples and that many of the Samurai were buddhist as well.

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i've heard some talk that the Christians are afraid to post here anymore.
    it's been said that there is a clique down here that will attack anyone who comes around.
    i've even been accused of leading the charge at times.

are we really presenting a peaceful and welcoming aura?

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Yes Without a question.

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    well, you should be aware that there are folks who think otherwise.
    so i guess we all need to take that into account in our reactions to others postings.

9. AUM

AUM Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    I am a vessel for Black Peace and Love in our community. On this Spirituality and Religion Forum, however, it's not time for Peace. I'm sure you are well aware that we are all in a spiritual war. The time we are in is not a peaceful time. It's spiritual combat and the True warriors are bringing their best weaponry (knowledge of self, God Consciousness). Most of the brothers and sisters on here who are "spiritual", or versed in many different spiritual sciences, are channeling the spirits of their ancestors and the Gods/esses, either through ritual, pouring libations, study, etc. These Warriors are vibrating at a VERY high frequency or state of being. No one is expecting them to bow down to opinionated, arrogant people, black people, who have little to no knowledge of self. These "black people" believe that pouring libations to honor their ancestors and traditions is "devil worship". They spout religious residue from slavery of "turn the other cheek" while someone robs them blind, "You should have no other Gods before me" while the picture of a white Roman with a scraggly beard is hung on the walls of their home. They are ignorant of the Secret Sciences WE mastered Eons ago, later picked up and perverted by the hybrid. These ignorant individuals claim Black Awareness, yet do not know of the Spiritual importance of their melanin. They are a miserable lot, without the illumination of their soul.

This age is referred to by some Indian Yogis and Mystics as the KALI Yuga. This is the Most Dense, Dull, and Spiritually Ignorant point in "History". The Ancient Maya of Mesoamerica predicted the end of "History" in the year 2012 A.D. I'm not an advocate of waiting till then, The End of "History" is now...
    Any talk that does not promote the elevation and RESURRECTION of Black People SPIRITUALLY, is counterproductive on the spiritual battlefield.

Wake up Negroes and realize your house is burning down all around you. The culprits of your burning home are casually walking away from the scene with Gasoline jugs...of course you can't see them with your cheek turned.

Our power as a people is not physical. Our power is and ALWAYS has been our POTENT SPIRITUALITY. Our "enemies" are adept at destruction and manipulation on the physical plane. This is because they have not evolved past a certain level, however Black People being the Original people of the planet have seen MANY evolutions, Physical and Spiritual. Our Spirituality is so advanced, the religion of the Hatian Slaves ejected the French colonial destroyers from the tiny island and forced them to sell their beloved Lousiana Territory in North America and get the hell out of Dodge.

It's not time to be cutesy-footsy with these agents, negroes, and other detractors who are starting to label the black conscious movement as weird, satanic, pseudo, etc. as if White scholarship is the only thing that validates a study or principle. It's time to "bust some heads" with these light sabers.

10. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

like who, and have they lodged any sort of official complaint on the forum