Black People : Kemestry..

kemestry just like stiring the pot a little. men go through i think their fazes to. i notice kem is what shall i say an instigator. especially the poem he posted. he know us womenfolks pick up on his subliminal message that said
women stop blaming the men for you :happens: need i say more spicy. see they like to label when you got them in a corner!!!!!!!!

Nevar.....

nevar said:
kemestry just like stiring the pot a little. men go through i think their fazes to. i notice kem is what shall i say an instigator. especially the poem he posted. he know us womenfolks pick up on his subliminal message that said
women stop blaming the men for you :happens: need i say more spicy. see they like to label when you got them in a corner!!!!!!!!

I figured that Nevar, good lookin' out. Kemestry=potion=mystery=mess. JMHO

yeah he said he was totally innocent when he wrote his piece. from the first line i can tell that fish really do stinks. kemestry is kemestry always there to start a fire. you know i had to hold ya down on this one we have to stick together. now watch pan gonna say something. i can feel it at any moment. i love debating with him i try to at least get a tsp of him every now and again. keeps my blood going and now kemestry is trying to catch up hahahahah!!!!!!!!!:gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :garbage:

Nevar....

" now watch pan gonna say something"

Whew...I get kinda shaky when I post or start a thread, and see Destee's, or Pan's name directly after mine.LOL This is not the first corroboration contra Spicy.."she's a man", "she's a teeny-bopper", etc. Probably because I haven't posted any pictures yet. I tried a couple of weeks ago, and the gigantic premium member page POPPED UP!!LOL.....Yet, I see non-premium
MEMBERS posting pictures. Lawdy...... I'd become premium, just that my notebook is under construction, plus I'm at the library lately, and time is limited. Do you need to be a premium member to post pics?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back