Black People : Keita's Corner

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, May 18, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Mighty warrior King god brother Keita:

I visited http://keitacorner.com/?page_id=65.

I salute and bow to the Truth in you.

I am looking forward to reading the book.

HILy/A

2. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Propers

Excellent Blog!

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I thank you for the little I have done. it is far from complete. I have scholar videos to put there, speeches to put there...my first book to put there, Queens new book to put there and a host of things for our up-liftment. All the same, I thank you and trust that your stop there will be informative and enlightening. Plus I'm still trying to get with Rich for a project but Mr. Invisible has been out of action. Once again, Asante Sana !!!

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Kg Brother Keita:

I have shared your blog, The Truth and reality in you, with countless over the Internet.

Your blog empowered my Spiritual son and he said he would love to speak with you. His Myspace is: http://myspace.com/kevinervin

Stay in the Divine Truth, you are a Divine Living hero.

HILY/A--Here is loving you/Afrika

5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    BROTHER KEITA'S WORK A MUST READ FOR TRUTH

I have been forgetting to inform you that u are the one whom open my eyes to the orgin of all learing . The perfect bodies of existense whom allways follow the divine law and order. You dear brother have lead me to a dilligent search that will lead to a higher overstanding of the thought behind thier actions and it correlates to the thought behind our actions while we are in our current life action. this is why all of my post are on the subject manner there of.I will not rest until i correlate thier energetic motion for divine use. To the energy in motion within our solar bodies. Emotions are a powerful tool we have been blessed with by our creator when useD divinely and i know that they are the Key to reclaiming our memory as well as regainig our enjoyment of our current life action. Many blessings Dearest keita from one student to a master teacher(yes u are) keep sharing the knowledge u have obtained keep applying the spark :flamet: