Black Spirituality Religion : Keep your fires burning!

AHMOSE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 6, 2005
Educating the Diaspora
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Keep you fires always burning your, lamps, your candles? Always abiding in Jesus, staying spotless from the world, where darkness abides. For the Lord Jesus is the light of this world to all of the people that cometh too him and believeth on him and on his words, for he is life and light and in him and the Father, there is no darkness at all. Your candle will not go out what so ever, if you stay abiding in the vine.

For Jesus says abide in me and I in you, that you bringeth forth much good fruit, a branch cannot bare no fruit unless it abides in the vine. He says I am the vine you are the braches, and if you abide in him and my words abide in you, you shall ask the Father what so ever and it will be done unto you.

For a good tree cannot bringeth forth bad fruit only good fruit, and an evil cannot bringeth forth good fruit but only bad. So stay abiding in Our Lord Our Righteousness. :blob fire:

True! The Holy Son who came and died for our iniquities has given us a light everlasting that we may see in a world so dark. The Holy Son who was resurrected back to eternal life, who sit at the right hand of the Father has given us hope forever in the Father and His Way.

So long as there be faith in the Son, and we keep His works, and the commandments of the Father, then our light cannot so much as dim, let alone go out entirely. It'll be lit as bright as the stars showing forth the glory, truth, and honor of the Father and the Son. Blessings!:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back