Black Relationships : Keep making the same dumb mistake

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by SensualReality, Apr 14, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Alright I'ma let ya'll know this is not one of my personal experiences,but one of a person close to me.

26 year old man just getting on his feet and buying a new apartment on the otherside of town.He's known for messing with plenty of women even some married,but he chooses to continue to be involved with this one woman.....
    LAWD she pyscho pulled a knife on him once,chased him and a female with a bat,and now trying to stalk his apartment!Got a child a 4 year old boy that lives in another city like 30 minutes away.So of course there's baby mama drama.The mama got mad and tried to take him to court because he won't tell her where he lives.Crazy right!?Now or atleast I should say he was with a woman reeeeeal nice even took his peanut head to church to get back into God and he liked it.I mean brotha on a good path until.......HE TAKE HIS SLOW BEHIND to the psycho wit the knife house.He wanna be special and left his phone somewhere in the house they were at and guess who calls?Yep "the one".Psycho picks up the phone is like,"I'm his woman who are you and why you callin the phone and I know you know about me,but we never broke up so leave him alone."He finally goes home doesn't know anybody called til' she calls back crying and boo hoo n' like a baby saying she can't take it and won't so she needs time away from him,but they work together......Now he is known to be a womanizer never really respected the good ones..Should she go back or give him a taste of his own medicine?

2. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Personally,

I wish a chick would pull a knife on me, I would give her a reason not to pull out any others, especially if she threatened me and let me live.

However,

She should leave him and his drama alone, it aint worth it.

Just a thought.

3. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    i'm wit ya knifes are for cuttin meat and ain't nobody feena cook up a meal lol.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    she should let go get away fast leave is sorry blank!
    let is child play be and da drama she see move on to
    a new love the one that caresses & hugs it's faith of
    GOD and surely he will send her somebody real .........

A Knife.....better be chocolate coz somebody gonna eat it ....lol just a joke
    but if a woman pull one on me she won't see me again fo real coz dismay and
    notions to hurt or kill is no thrill and i am a man ......vow to never strike a Queen
    crazy or not ! i'm out of there fast as my name is called , she should let it go before
    she get hurt mentally , physically he's not worthy of her heart or soul roll out !

5. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    lol Rich you stay keepin' me laughin'.I agree also that she should leave and think that she's going to do it,but I can't help feeling sorry for HIM because he's my brother lolol I told him to stop but oh no what does LIL SIS know......
    thanx for the responses

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    what you told him was right but most of the time our older brother or sister don't
    listen to us sometime the only way is the hard way before they see their wrong
    if loosing a sistah queen and a love to his heart then so be it we can't change
    the world but make a different in our own unique ways ....tell brother goodluck
    with the drama pose'd here ......Peace

7. AfroBoricuaRoni

AfroBoricuaRoni Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +3
    aww naw

Nope. Not at all.

Even though it would be tough to walk away from someone you really feel, she needs to leave ole boy alone, for reasons I'll include...

1) She needs to think about her safety. Psycho bound to catch a beat down but she sounds like she doesn't give up easy and even though men are nice, they're not worth dying over.

2) Granted homeboy is getting himself together, he still has Psycho on his plate. Until he can get this female out of his life it's not right to bring another person into the situation only to become another victim.

3) She cried about it which tells me that she must feel deeply and only had good intentions about where they were going. It's not worth her emotonal well being to be so stressed about people who can't seem to rise above the nonsense.

And lastly-

4) He's selfish. Womanizing is like one big joke. Everybody knows that. For him to take advantage of women shows that he was never qualified to have such a sweet female in his life. She deserves better.

8. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    :uzi: :uzi: OOOOH SHE SHOOTIN'
    :lol:Sistah you are right.....
    thank you so much for your response :wink: