Black Relationships : Keep making the same dumb mistake

SensualReality

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 26, 2004
Tennessee
Occupation
high school student
Alright I'ma let ya'll know this is not one of my personal experiences,but one of a person close to me.

26 year old man just getting on his feet and buying a new apartment on the otherside of town.He's known for messing with plenty of women even some married,but he chooses to continue to be involved with this one woman.....
LAWD she pyscho pulled a knife on him once,chased him and a female with a bat,and now trying to stalk his apartment!Got a child a 4 year old boy that lives in another city like 30 minutes away.So of course there's baby mama drama.The mama got mad and tried to take him to court because he won't tell her where he lives.Crazy right!?Now or atleast I should say he was with a woman reeeeeal nice even took his peanut head to church to get back into God and he liked it.I mean brotha on a good path until.......HE TAKE HIS SLOW BEHIND to the psycho wit the knife house.He wanna be special and left his phone somewhere in the house they were at and guess who calls?Yep "the one".Psycho picks up the phone is like,"I'm his woman who are you and why you callin the phone and I know you know about me,but we never broke up so leave him alone."He finally goes home doesn't know anybody called til' she calls back crying and boo hoo n' like a baby saying she can't take it and won't so she needs time away from him,but they work together......Now he is known to be a womanizer never really respected the good ones..Should she go back or give him a taste of his own medicine?

she should let go get away fast leave is sorry blank!
let is child play be and da drama she see move on to
a new love the one that caresses & hugs it's faith of
GOD and surely he will send her somebody real .........

A Knife.....better be chocolate coz somebody gonna eat it ....lol just a joke
but if a woman pull one on me she won't see me again fo real coz dismay and
notions to hurt or kill is no thrill and i am a man ......vow to never strike a Queen
crazy or not ! i'm out of there fast as my name is called , she should let it go before
she get hurt mentally , physically he's not worthy of her heart or soul roll out !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back