Black Sports : KD : "S. A. Smith lies and makes stuff up"

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/10/02/...interest-in-lakers/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

OKLAHOMA CITY — Thunder superstar Kevin Durant made it clear over the summer that if "sources" indicated he was leaning one way or the other in his free agent decision "don't believe it," and Friday after practice Durant said ESPN's Stephen A. Smith is "making up stories" about Durant's possible interest in the Los Angeles Lakers.

"I don't talk to Stephen A. Smith at all. Nobody in my family, my friends, they don't talk to Stephen A. Smith, so he's lying."

Earlier this week Smith said on ESPN's First Take, "I'm hearing if Kevin Durant doesn't stay in OKC, L.A. Is his primary objective and landing spot as opposed to South Beach or even his home of Washington, DC."

Back in August Durant was asked about all the stories and rumors that will be coming out this season as his free agency approaches. Durant warned reporters then to be careful of what "sources" might say.

"I've got two people that I trust with my life, my agent and my manager, who's my best friend as well. I trust them with my life. So if you hear sources or anything, don't believe it if it didn't come from them. I tell them everything. It's not true if you didn't hear it from Charlie Bell (Durant's manager), Rich Kleiman (manager) or Kevin Durant."

Durant ended his session with reporters Friday by saying, "I have people I talk to about everything and I know for a fact they didn't talk to (Smith) so he's making up stories."

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/10/02/...interest-in-lakers/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

OKLAHOMA CITY — Thunder superstar Kevin Durant made it clear over the summer that if "sources" indicated he was leaning one way or the other in his free agent decision "don't believe it," and Friday after practice Durant said ESPN's Stephen A. Smith is "making up stories" about Durant's possible interest in the Los Angeles Lakers.

"I don't talk to Stephen A. Smith at all. Nobody in my family, my friends, they don't talk to Stephen A. Smith, so he's lying."

Earlier this week Smith said on ESPN's First Take, "I'm hearing if Kevin Durant doesn't stay in OKC, L.A. Is his primary objective and landing spot as opposed to South Beach or even his home of Washington, DC."

Back in August Durant was asked about all the stories and rumors that will be coming out this season as his free agency approaches. Durant warned reporters then to be careful of what "sources" might say.

"I've got two people that I trust with my life, my agent and my manager, who's my best friend as well. I trust them with my life. So if you hear sources or anything, don't believe it if it didn't come from them. I tell them everything. It's not true if you didn't hear it from Charlie Bell (Durant's manager), Rich Kleiman (manager) or Kevin Durant."

Durant ended his session with reporters Friday by saying, "I have people I talk to about everything and I know for a fact they didn't talk to (Smith) so he's making up stories."
I love that he put him on blast. I don't know about him saying, "I know without a doubt." He can say he is reasonably certain but he can't know for an absolute fact unless he is with them 24 hours a day. I like Durant.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back