Black People : Katrina weaker than reported

Therious

sabotage ? i belive the truth will come out about these levies some day hopefully soon.
The truth has come out.

Not only was Katrina weaker than reported (but still on of the strongest),but all those rapes and murders they claimed were happening up in the SuperDome was a lie also.

I knew better than that myself, I can't think of any Black men who would openly allow girls to get rape and abused in thier midst anyway. Even if they were abusers themselves, if they caught you doing it in public they'd still bash your head in on principle.
So I knew all those stories were lies.

But it's obvious those levees were bombed, but the racist corporate controled media is refusing to report on it.

It's up to us to do something about the slice by slice genocide being prepared for us.

I'll tell you the living truth, more racist and bold sh*t has happend during these last 5 years to AfroAmericans than the last 30 all together.

Dual Karnayn said:
Therious

The truth has come out.

Not only was Katrina weaker than reported (but still on of the strongest),but all those rapes and murders they claimed were happening up in the SuperDome was a lie also.

I knew better than that myself, I can't think of any Black men who would openly allow girls to get rape and abused in thier midst anyway. Even if they were abusers themselves, if they caught you doing it in public they'd still bash your head in on principle.
So I knew all those stories were lies.

But it's obvious those levees were bombed, but the racist corporate controled media is refusing to report on it.

It's up to us to do something about the slice by slice genocide being prepared for us.

I'll tell you the living truth, more racist and bold sh*t has happend during these last 5 years to AfroAmericans than the last 30 all together.

Trust me when I tell you that some of that ish they say was happenin in the Dome and Convention Center really happened and that's from folk I know that was in them hell holes...they didn't see it in progress but only the aftermath....for sure in the Dome a 5 year old girl was raped and had her throat slashed but wasn't found for a day or so because they hid her body in one of the lockers in the player's dressing rooms....don't get it twisted some funky ish was going on in them buildings some of them folks that was trapped in there was the worst of the worst of what NO has to offer and they were in a situation where there was no law....same in the Convention center....women getting raped a couple old dudes killed...bodies out front because they were stinking inside and the folk moved them....now a couple cats got caught doing dirt and were handled but that stuff did happen....
don't let some of these folk fool you bruh and lessen what was going on down there it was chaos......but then again I'm not going on written reports I'm getting it from my friends and folk that was in it.......
as far as the hurricane goes a cat 3 is still a bad storm.....and yes the levee's were built to deal with a cat 3 but the levee system and pumps in NO are almost 100 years old..with few if any upgrades in those years...it's not the wind that caused the problem in NO...wind is what destroyed the Mississippi coast what killed NO was storm surge..a hurricane traveling through the gulf pushes water in front of it when that hurricane comes on land so does that wall of water it don't take much for water to come over them levees..if you've ever been down there and looked you know there's not that much leeway between the levee and the water it's keeping out.....I've seen it flood in uptown by my Uncle's pad after 1 day of hard rain....and I mean knee to thigh deep water after 1 day....now imagine getting a wall of water pushed into them old levees along with the rains that came with it....I don't think the levee was blown I just believe that nobody cared and never put any govt funds into it to improve them...the Bush and Clinton administration actually took funds that were supposed to be used for levee improvment and used it elsewhere ..........

MississippiRed

Mississippi

Trust me when I tell you that some of that ish they say was happenin in the Dome and Convention Center really happened and that's from folk I know that was in them hell holes...they didn't see it in progress but only the aftermath....for sure in the Dome a 5 year old girl was raped and had her throat slashed but wasn't found for a day or so because they hid her body in one of the lockers in the player's dressing rooms....don't get it twisted some funky ish was going on in them buildings some of them folks that was trapped in there was the worst of the worst of what NO has to offer and they were in a situation where there was no law....same in the Convention center....women getting raped a couple old dudes killed...bodies out front because they were stinking inside and the folk moved them....now a couple cats got caught doing dirt and were handled but that stuff did happen....
don't let some of these folk fool you bruh and lessen what was going on down there it was chaos......but then again I'm not going on written reports I'm getting it from my friends and folk that was in it.......
as far as the hurricane goes a cat 3 is still a bad storm.....and yes the levee's were built to deal with a cat 3 but the levee system and pumps in NO are almost 100 years old..with few if any upgrades in those years...it's not the wind that caused the problem in NO...wind is what destroyed the Mississippi coast what killed NO was storm surge..a hurricane traveling through the gulf pushes water in front of it when that hurricane comes on land so does that wall of water it don't take much for water to come over them levees..if you've ever been down there and looked you know there's not that much leeway between the levee and the water it's keeping out.....I've seen it flood in uptown by my Uncle's pad after 1 day of hard rain....and I mean knee to thigh deep water after 1 day....now imagine getting a wall of water pushed into them old levees along with the rains that came with it....I don't think the levee was blown I just believe that nobody cared and never put any govt funds into it to improve them...the Bush and Clinton administration actually took funds that were supposed to be used for levee improvment and used it elsewhere ..........

I'm not saying it was Paradise up in there, I know better than that.

But I haven't seen any disaster survivors and victims demonized as these people have been, right from jump street.

I know dirt was probably done but most of the reporters themslelves even had to retract some of that crap they were spouting all over the world about nurses getting raped and gangs of wild addicts roaming the city eating people alive.

2 examples right off the bat:

They had reported that people were shooting AT the helicopters and rescue units that were dispatched to look for survivors....but that didn't sound right to me.

I wish I had been on this site when it all went down because I said if people were shooting, they probably weren't shooting AT rescuers but probably just trying to get thier attention for help.

And it turned out that this WAS the case!

Now the example you gave about a 5 year old girl being raped, killed, and stuffed in an oven.

I can't say whether it was true or false, but I DO know the chief of N.O.P.D came on the Oprah Winfrey show crying and going on and he said that the girl was 12.
Later on he had to take THAT back and say so much was going on, he wasn't sure what really went down because HE heard it from someone else.

So we have so many discrepancies.

The bodies of all these rape and murder victims said to be laying all over the place were hurriedly gathered up even before pictures and police were able to confirm them.

So I don't know what's going on, I know I can't trust this media to give me the truth.

I don't know about the chief of the NOPD but my cousin saw the 5 year old....there were many folks offed and raped in those two places....

and some of them cats that were in there are demons....straight animals....as far as the heli's getting shot at I can't speak to that nobody I know saw that and I'm trying to just speak on what I know..and the little girl wasn't put in an oven it was a locker.....and like I said a lot of them boys that were still there were and are gangsters, thugs and addicts..and suddenly they were thrust into a situation of complete lawlessness.....where there were no consequences for their actions......and they went BUCK.....a potna of mine is NOPD him and a couple other cops got pinned down one night down there in uptown and them dude wasn't shooting at them to get their attention ...I just don't like it when folks say...oh it's the media the people couldn't be that bad it couldn't have been that bad.....it was and some of them are....1 boy that was an evacuee staying at a shelter in my hometown shot and killed a girl over a bad of ice......6 other boys from NO that evacuated in their ride got stopped right outside of town for brandishing a weapon and were found to have 8 kilos of coc and 50 pounds of weed in their ride....

but then if I hadn't spent a lot of time down there and in some of them projects where a lot of these boys came out of then I might say...nah...couldn't be........but it was a lot more than dirt happenin down there to a lot of folk....

MississippiRed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back