Black People : Katrina planned 4 years ago!

Steve69 said:
We can’t make any changes until we accept some responsibility. Who was doing the raping and stabbing in New Orleans? Sisters could not even go to the bathroom without a man for protection. Some shelters are telling women not to come alone because of this problem. Or it’s just bad when a white does it because some think they should be so much better.

We are not perfect, there are criminal elements in this world i know this. Yes im sure crimes were comitted in N.O. i feel for the victims, at the same time white boys were down there shooting people as well. How ever the over all state of criminal behavior, which is self hatred by another name is due to racism. my disagreement was not with should we take some of the blame, i disagree with the notion that we are completely responsible for our current state, we are not, not even 50%.

peace

this is my thoughts exactly....

In times of terror.. i see gettin a lil jewlery.. but thery went full gurella.. people were dying from the effects of the storm.. there should not have been a murder rate! Is there nothing wrong with that picture? I hope so! We love our bros n sisteres.. but they were wrong.. why do you need to shoot somebody for? Everybody was stealin.. but why murder? Its true that hey have not covered the white boys doin these things.. and it seems biased by the news ppl.. not to do so. But it was our people makin us look like a fool.. our people!

Steve69 said:
We can’t make any changes until we accept some responsibility. Who was doing the raping and stabbing in New Orleans? Sisters could not even go to the bathroom without a man for protection. Some shelters are telling women not to come alone because of this problem. Or it’s just bad when a white does it because some think they should be so much better.

PoeticManifesta said:
In times of terror.. i see gettin a lil jewlery.. but thery went full gurella.. people were dying from the effects of the storm.. there should not have been a murder rate! Is there nothing wrong with that picture? I hope so! We love our bros n sisteres.. but they were wrong.. why do you need to shoot somebody for? Everybody was stealin.. but why murder? Its true that hey have not covered the white boys doin these things.. and it seems biased by the news ppl.. not to do so. But it was our people makin us look like a fool.. our people!

Although I don't excuse the murdering, raping and pillaging on the part of some black folks in NO, let's keep in perspective here, the perpertrators are in a very small minority.

Don't fall for the hype of the white media.

PoeticManifesta said:
please read my bolded statement.. that i made visible jsut for you.. im not at all confused by the fact that this was everone.. not just blk folk.. but ****.. why would ppl act a darn fool.. and steadily deterioate our image.

I read your bold printed comments, this is said we need to keep in perspective, that a very small group of people are guilty of these crimes.

Simply adding on to what you already said.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back