PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Cost here, her job

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
I feel it was an idiotic move that accomplished nothing but to give an abject example of what they call "the lunacy of the left." Her act did not increase awareness into the problems Trump is causing, all her act may have done is feed into some possible irrational though processes of some unhinged people on both sides of the isle.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I feel it was an idiotic move that accomplished nothing but to give an abject example of what they call "the lunacy of the left." Her act did not increase awareness into the problems Trump is causing, all her act may have done is feed into some possible irrational though processes of some unhinged people on both sides of the isle.
:10900: it was worth it....

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!