Black Entertainment : Kat Williams Arrested

It seems to me somebody want him to stop talking. Katt be talking about some real live stuff in his stand ups. Most comedians are smart and in some form or fashion be trying to tell the truth through the jokes they make. He had a video on youtube talking about the illuminati and I personally think he acting out due to deeper issues and I don't mean personal.

Mahogany

It seems to me somebody want him to stop talking. Katt be talking about some real live stuff in his stand ups. Most comedians are smart and in some form or fashion be trying to tell the truth through the jokes they make. He had a video on youtube talking about the illuminati and I personally think he acting out due to deeper issues and I don't mean personal.

Mahogany

There are many more pointed political comedianes though. I think he needs a private security force, leave his family at home, and lay off the booze and smoke. He cant seem to handle it.

WENN, Thursday, April 25, 2013, 1:56pm (PDT)
  • Katt Williams has escaped jail after leading police on a high-speed chase through the streets of Sacramento, California in November.

Police attempted to apprehend Williams when they spotted him riding a three-wheeled motorcycle on the sidewalk in Sacramento, but when he saw them he took off at speed.

The officers gave chase for several minutes, but abandoned the pursuit over fears for public safety. A warrant for Williams' arrest was subsequently issued by lawmakers at the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

The comedian had been charged with evading police, a felony in the state, but in court on Thursday, the count was reduced to a misdemeanor following a deal with prosecutors.
As part of the new agreement, Williams will have to perform 428 hours of community service in just nine months.

The comic's attorney, Richard Schonfeld, tells TMZ, "Mr. Williams looks forward to working with the community and moving on with his life."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back