Black Entertainment : Kat Williams Arrested

You know i'm starting to believe Katt.. At first i didn't....but now i'm realising that he may be on to something.

People now a days are always trying to make a buck and will start confrontation with any celebrity whether they like them or not. Katt is a celebrity and a target.

I hope his situation there in Seattle ends peacefully and quietly.

He's supposed to be starring in Ice Cube upcoming movie, ''Last Friday''. I would love to see him in it..

He's retiring....
http://blog.blacknews.com/2012/12/katt-williams-komo-interview-announces-retiring101.html
http://blog.blacknews.com/2012/12/katt-williams-komo-interview-announces-retiring101.html

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2012

It's True!! Katt Williams Announced His Retirement from Comedy

Stand-up comedian Katt Williams, who has had a long history of troubles and multiple arrests, has officially retired from comedy. He said so himself during a recent interview with KOMO TV, where he told his fans that he was on his way out the door. He was scheduled to perform in Houston, Texas, but the tour has now been cancelled.

"I'm just gonna go ahead and announce my retirement from standup, I'm kinda done," he said said. "I've discussed it with my kids." In addition to retiring, he is also planning to sue the city of Seattle for "for crippling [his] reputation as a father and a black man and as a taxpaying citizen and as a person who is not a convicted felon."

You know i'm starting to believe Katt.. At first i didn't....but now i'm realising that he may be on to something.

People now a days are always trying to make a buck and will start confrontation with any celebrity whether they like them or not. Katt is a celebrity and a target.

I hope his situation there in Seattle ends peacefully and quietly.

He's supposed to be starring in Ice Cube upcoming movie, ''Last Friday''. I would love to see him in it..

Some people just draw trouble. He seems to be that

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back