Black Sports : Kassim Ouma vs Roman Karmazin this Thursday!

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by panafrica, Jul 12, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Jr. Middleweight Champ, Kassim Ouma defends his belt this thursday at 9pm on HBO Latino. For these who haven't seen him before, Ouma is an all out action fighter, who never stops throwing punches. He was the second best man at Jr. Middleweight, when Winky Wright was champ (many felt he could beat Wright). Now that Winky has moved up to middleweight, Kassim should rule this division for a few years. If you have HBO Latino, check this fight out.

2. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    I will be watching . Ouma vs Karmazin should be a good appetizer for the main course of Hopkins vs Taylor

3. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Thanks, bruh. I'll be sure to catch this one.

4. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Sadly I may not even be able to see this fight! My cable bill has been outrageous, so I asked my wife to downgrade our package (keeping HBO & Showtime for boxing). She called last night to cancel the digital, not realizing that it was going to be effective immediately! I think HBO Latino was cancelled as well....I'm going to be kicking myself if I miss this.

5. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Kassim Ouma tried to do his best Willie Pep (winning a fight without throwing punches) impression tonight. Unfortunately he isn't Willie Pep, and it isn't a good idea for fighter famous for setting punch stat records to suddenly stop punching. As a result Ouma lost his title to Karmazin. I wasn't that impressed with Karmazin's skills, but he couldn't help but win this fight (Ouma all but handed him the victory). I suggest Ouma take his next opponent more seriously, and hire some real cornermen...not the cheerleaders he currently has!