Black Entertainment : kanye west on SNL

Kanye is mainstream.

Radical Faith said:
My SNL is a show not owned by Blacks therefore Blacks don't have the final sayso in the casting people. Maybe SNL is a stepping stone on the pathway of crossover appeal and mainstream success. Maybe Kanye' has taken the next step.

Peace.....

Let's be clear.

Kanye West on top if the charts with 'Golddigger' is not the same Kanye from the 'College Dropout' LP.

I saw SNL and if I am correct I believe he performed 'Golddigger' minus Jamie Foxx.

The mostly white back-up dancers were hired to coincide with the imagery of the video. For those who have seen the video 'Golddigger' you know most of the models were white..the video has a hidden message to brothers about white women as the theme letting brothers know that the white women dealing with brothers aint dealing with no brothers who are BROKE and if you got money and you do marry one get a Pre-nupt agreement first because if you breakup she gonna take you for all you got cuz the system is still racist and works in favor of whites and especialy a white woman, and even if you got paper you can still be lynched but he aint necessarily saying she a golddigger.

Kanye's fan base is mostly white since he did the Live8 concert and went with Jay-Z over to Def Jam leaving his mentor Damon Dash.

On the video-news interview for VH1's "Driven" he admitted in a since to selling out by not staying faithful with Dame Dash in the split from Jay-Z.

on kanye

Ill probably get blasted for this one...but..........honestly, Im finding Kanye a little strange these days....i mean strange in terms of mental health.....im not a big kanye fan, cause i dont really know what side he's on......like the "Diamonds are Forever" piece....is he for diamonds or against diamonds.....the "George Bush hates black people" thing was just embarrassing and seemed kinda opportunistic....you never spoke out on it before, Mr. West, ya never showed up at the rallies in Chicago.............
no sistas on SNL behind him........see, this is what im talking about....i dont know what side this brother is really on....coulda gave at least 2 sistas a job.........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back