Black People Politics : Kanye West is running for President in 2020?

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Is he serious? And, Taylor Swift is his running mate?

*smh*

I still can't post links, I don't know why..... But you can find the story everywhere

Taylor Swift Volunteers to Join Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Campaign
People Magazine‎ - 19 hours ago

Whether or not Yeezus actually plans a presidential run is still up in the air – but if he does, ...
Cover Story: Kanye West's 2020 Vision
The New Yorker‎ - 1 day ago

Yeezy For President: Big 'Kanye 2020' Banner Is Hanging Off This Building
LAist‎ - 2 days ago

Kanye West at VMA's: I'm running for president in 2020

5 days ago - Washington (CNN) Forget 2016. Kanye West says he's planning to run for president in 2020. In a candid and at times heartfelt acceptance ...

Cover Story: Kanye West's 2020 Vision - The New Yorker
The New Yorker
1 day ago - Mina Kaneko and Françoise Mouly on next week's cover, Barry Blitt's vision of a Kanye West 2020 election triumph.

Kanye Wins 2020 Presidential Election On Latest New ...
The Huffington Post
1 day ago - “Kanye West's announcement of his intention to seek the Presidency reminds us that it's not too early to start thinking about the 2020 campaign.

Donald Trump Hopes to Run Against Kanye West in 2020
time com
3 days ago - Every since Kanye West announced Sunday that he plans to run for president in 2020, the hip-hop artist and current Republican candidate ...

Why Kanye West would be the best president in US history ...
The Guardian
2 days ago - The rapper's lyrics reveal a wholly sound political platform from which the progressive Chicago native could run in 2020.

Is he serious? And, Taylor Swift is his running mate?

*smh*

I still can't post links, I don't know why..... But you can find the story everywhere

Taylor Swift Volunteers to Join Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Campaign
People Magazine‎ - 19 hours ago

Whether or not Yeezus actually plans a presidential run is still up in the air – but if he does, ...
Cover Story: Kanye West's 2020 Vision
The New Yorker‎ - 1 day ago

Yeezy For President: Big 'Kanye 2020' Banner Is Hanging Off This Building
LAist‎ - 2 days ago

Kanye West at VMA's: I'm running for president in 2020

5 days ago - Washington (CNN) Forget 2016. Kanye West says he's planning to run for president in 2020. In a candid and at times heartfelt acceptance ...

Cover Story: Kanye West's 2020 Vision - The New Yorker
The New Yorker
1 day ago - Mina Kaneko and Françoise Mouly on next week's cover, Barry Blitt's vision of a Kanye West 2020 election triumph.

Kanye Wins 2020 Presidential Election On Latest New ...
The Huffington Post
1 day ago - “Kanye West's announcement of his intention to seek the Presidency reminds us that it's not too early to start thinking about the 2020 campaign.

Donald Trump Hopes to Run Against Kanye West in 2020
time com
3 days ago - Every since Kanye West announced Sunday that he plans to run for president in 2020, the hip-hop artist and current Republican candidate ...

Why Kanye West would be the best president in US history ...
The Guardian
2 days ago - The rapper's lyrics reveal a wholly sound political platform from which the progressive Chicago native could run in 2020.

I think they feel if Trump can do it, so cam they. The difference is (not trying to be rude) they are going to need a lot more education book wise, and political. You know what some good game were that I think people that are not in government should play? Civilization, and Populous (no longer made). In both games you have to do things to grow your empire, plus keep you citizens happy, if not, you were destroyed.

So West do like something that Iran has done, and sends in the troops. Now wouldn't he be a hypocrite since he was once poor, and the rich didn't think about starting a war where he would die, and their kids would be saved?

Peace!

I think they feel if Trump can do it, so cam they. The difference is (not trying to be rude) they are going to need a lot more education book wise, and political. You know what some good game were that I think people that are not in government should play? Civilization, and Populous (no longer made). In both games you have to do things to grow your empire, plus keep you citizens happy, if not, you were destroyed.

So West do like something that Iran has done, and sends in the troops. Now wouldn't he be a hypocrite since he was once poor, and the rich didn't think about starting a war where he would die, and their kids would be saved?

Peace!

I don't think your comment is rude. I think it's worthwhile. I am even a bit frightened that the youth of today may not make that distinction. I am not a fan, of Kanye's, and I am not even familiar with his music. But, I imagine that he has a huge fan base that might confuse his lyrics to have more depth than they do. And, yes, with Trump, Carson, and Fiorina, leading in the GOP, by virtue of being not being politicians could be a good thing, or could be a bad thing. I don't know for sure. I think of Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sonny Bono, Clint Eastwood. The New Yorker likened Kanye's bid for president to Harry Truman's.

Weeks ago, everyone thought Trumps run was just a joke....

But, I suspect the media is just having fun, showing what fool Kanye is, AGAIN.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/president-kanye-west

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back