Black Entertainment : kanye west,is he alright?

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
i was watchin mtv live,kanye west was performin and in the middle of his performance he said white people here's ur chance 2 say ******?

God i neva thought kanye west of all mcs cud be that stupid
whats goin on with these entertainers?
he thinks he's got da power 2 ok racism?

its funny 2 me really funny.

You have to look at it from his point of view..
White ppl use the word N!gg3R.. about as much as blk ppl these days..
But they choose not to often times around blk ppl..
reguardless of who you use the word to.. or on.. its still a hurtful thing for those a.americans around you...
Kanye despises the word .. he said it during "gold digger" and instantly regretted it.. and recalled the cd .. in production and corrected himself..

He took that moment...
to to show blk ppl.... that ni66a.. is no longet reserved for the blk community.. that white ppl.. not only love saying it.. but will jump at every chance they get to say it... most ppl who wernt truly racist to a certain degree.. and truly believed that was such a hurtful word.. reguardless of who was telling them it was ok to say.. would NOT have said it..
but.. as you seen about one thired of the white ppl .. smiled at his remark.. and egarly waited thier chance to finally say NI66er.. to a room full of blk ppl... and had a sense of excitement about it...

there was an article after.. that talked about his reasoning.. as far as white ppl not being able to say ni66er to a blk persons face..
because it would admit that racisim is still very active.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back