Black Entertainment : Kanye West.. has he lost his mind?

I saw the Kanye debacle...like Don Lemon said, "I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing...it was too painful". Not going to hate on bro Kanye for the simple reason -the man is sick. By his own admission, he suffers from mental illness (bipolar). It would be the same if you criticized and berated someone for having cerebral palsy, breast cancer or multiple sclerosis. It's not their fault and they did nothing wrong. Anyone who saw that tragic spectacle could plainly see there was something very wrong with Kanye. And I am not referring to his politics. He is s sick man. Sadly, it appears no one in his circle is making any attempt for him to receive the professional help he desperately needs.

I saw the Kanye debacle...like Don Lemon said, "I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing...it was too painful". Not going to hate on bro Kanye for the simple reason -the man is sick. By his own admission, he suffers from mental illness (bipolar). It would be the same if you criticized and berated someone for having cerebral palsy, breast cancer or multiple sclerosis. It's not their fault and they did nothing wrong. Anyone who saw that tragic spectacle could plainly see there was something very wrong with Kanye. And I am not referring to his politics. He is s sick man. Sadly, it appears no one in his circle is making any attempt for him to receive the professional help he desperately needs.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back