Black Entertainment : Kanye West.. has he lost his mind?

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016
I saw the Kanye debacle...like Don Lemon said, "I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing...it was too painful". Not going to hate on bro Kanye for the simple reason -the man is sick. By his own admission, he suffers from mental illness (bipolar). It would be the same if you criticized and berated someone for having cerebral palsy, breast cancer or multiple sclerosis. It's not their fault and they did nothing wrong. Anyone who saw that tragic spectacle could plainly see there was something very wrong with Kanye. And I am not referring to his politics. He is s sick man. Sadly, it appears no one in his circle is making any attempt for him to receive the professional help he desperately needs.

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016
I saw the Kanye debacle...like Don Lemon said, "I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing...it was too painful". Not going to hate on bro Kanye for the simple reason -the man is sick. By his own admission, he suffers from mental illness (bipolar). It would be the same if you criticized and berated someone for having cerebral palsy, breast cancer or multiple sclerosis. It's not their fault and they did nothing wrong. Anyone who saw that tragic spectacle could plainly see there was something very wrong with Kanye. And I am not referring to his politics. He is s sick man. Sadly, it appears no one in his circle is making any attempt for him to receive the professional help he desperately needs.

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

South Carolina Bank Exec's Halloween Costume Was Blackface Kanye With a MAGA Hat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-carolina-bank-exec-apos-155005747.html
...An anonymous source came to The Root and revealed Lenertz’s racist costume, which was a favorite with his friends. Evidenced in a screenshot of Facebook comments left by the banker’s friends, many of them thought the couple “killed it,” calling it “bootylicious” and “perfection.”

Tara Mahadevan
Complex

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm: pity the fool ... e'er body using him

Kanye West: 'I have nothing to do' with Candace Owens's 'Blexit'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-nothing-candace-owenss-blexit-004640829.html
...On Twitter, he denied Candace Owens’s claim he designed the Blexit shirts touted at this past weekend’s Turning Point USA’s Young Black Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C. West tweeted he simply introduced Owens to the person who made the logo.
“I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it,” he shared.

Taryn Ryder
Yahoo Celebrity

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: