Black Entertainment : Kanye West.. has he lost his mind?

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by HODEE, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Black Cypher

Black Cypher Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +96
    I saw the Kanye debacle...like Don Lemon said, "I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing...it was too painful". Not going to hate on bro Kanye for the simple reason -the man is sick. By his own admission, he suffers from mental illness (bipolar). It would be the same if you criticized and berated someone for having cerebral palsy, breast cancer or multiple sclerosis. It's not their fault and they did nothing wrong. Anyone who saw that tragic spectacle could plainly see there was something very wrong with Kanye. And I am not referring to his politics. He is s sick man. Sadly, it appears no one in his circle is making any attempt for him to receive the professional help he desperately needs.

2. Black Cypher

United States
    Ratings:
    +96
    I saw the Kanye debacle...like Don Lemon said, "I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing...it was too painful". Not going to hate on bro Kanye for the simple reason -the man is sick. By his own admission, he suffers from mental illness (bipolar). It would be the same if you criticized and berated someone for having cerebral palsy, breast cancer or multiple sclerosis. It's not their fault and they did nothing wrong. Anyone who saw that tragic spectacle could plainly see there was something very wrong with Kanye. And I am not referring to his politics. He is s sick man. Sadly, it appears no one in his circle is making any attempt for him to receive the professional help he desperately needs.

3. Black Cypher

United States
    Ratings:
    +96

4. Black Cypher

United States
    Ratings:
    +96

5. Black Cypher

United States
    Ratings:
    +96

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,515
  7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,515
    All I can do is :facepalm:

Kanye West Designs 'Blexit' Clothing Line to Get Black Voters to Ditch Democrats

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-designs-apos-blexit-142419399.html

Kanye West Designs 'Blexit' Clothing Line to Get Black Voters to Ditch Democrats

Kanye West Designs 'Blexit' Clothes to Urge Black Voters to Ditch Democrats
    yahoo.com

...USA Today reports the line debuted Saturday at Turning Point USA’s Young Black Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C., where communications director Candace Owens offered insight into West’s collaboration with Blexit.

[​IMG]
    Nick Maslow
    People

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,515

South Carolina Bank Exec's Halloween Costume Was Blackface Kanye With a MAGA Hat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-carolina-bank-exec-apos-155005747.html

South Carolina Bank Exec's Halloween Costume Was Blackface Kanye With a MAGA Hat

Some people think it’s still okay to wear blackface during Halloween, including a white South Carolina bank executive.
    yahoo.com

...An anonymous source came to The Root and revealed Lenertz’s racist costume, which was a favorite with his friends. Evidenced in a screenshot of Facebook comments left by the banker’s friends, many of them thought the couple “killed it,” calling it “bootylicious” and “perfection.”

[​IMG]
    Tara Mahadevan
    Complex

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,515
    :facepalm: pity the fool ... e'er body using him

Kanye West: 'I have nothing to do' with Candace Owens's 'Blexit'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-nothing-candace-owenss-blexit-004640829.html

Kanye West: 'I have nothing to do' with Candace Owens's 'Blexit'

Is Kanye West putting his MAGA hat back in the closet? The 41-year-old rapper announced Tuesday on Twitter he’s “distancing” himself from politics and “completely focusing on being creative!!!”
    yahoo.com

...On Twitter, he denied Candace Owens’s claim he designed the Blexit shirts touted at this past weekend’s Turning Point USA’s Young Black Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C. West tweeted he simply introduced Owens to the person who made the logo.
    “I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it,” he shared.

[​IMG]
    Taryn Ryder
    Yahoo Celebrity

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,515
    Understood :facepalm:

Director Joseph Kahn Says He Would Never Work With Kanye West

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/director-joseph-kahn-says-never-231549388.html

Director Joseph Kahn Says He Would Never Work With Kanye West

"I find the Kanye/Kardashian culture so -- to me it's hand in hand with the Trump world," Kahn said.
    yahoo.com

...Joseph Kahn won't be working with Kanye West any time in the near future. The music video director behind famous clips like Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" trashed the rapper and his wife for being harmful to culture as a whole.

[​IMG]
    Alex Galbraith
    Complex

[​IMG]