Black People Politics : Kanye West According To President Obama

President obama should take back what he called kanye.

Not because what he was wrong, obama that is.

But because he took back his statement about the cop who had the altercation with hendry louis SKIP OVER gates not too long ago.

I have no respect for gates (as yt's appointed authority of black studies whatsoever), however, the cop that gates had issue with regarding his place of residency was foul on the cop's behalf.

President obama called the cop stupid. And he was right. Yet it seems apparent that he was driven to back off that sentiment. Even though he was right.

I don't really care for kanye and what he did to that girl was absurd. President obama called kanye a jackass. And again, he was right.

However, if the president is gonna call folks out, he should stand by his statements where they are indeed applicable or back off every time he calls somebody out, where they are indeed applicable.

President obama should take back what he called kanye.

Not because what he was wrong, obama that is.

But because he took back his statement about the cop who had the altercation with hendry louis SKIP OVER gates not too long ago.

I have no respect for gates (as yt's appointed authority of black studies whatsoever), however, the cop that gates had issue with regarding his place of residency was foul on the cop's behalf.

President obama called the cop stupid. And he was right. Yet it seems apparent that he was driven to back off that sentiment. Even though he was right.

I don't really care for kanye and what he did to that girl was absurd. President obama called kanye a jackass. And again, he was right.

However, if the president is gonna call folks out, he should stand by his statements where they are indeed applicable or back off every time he calls somebody out, where they are indeed applicable.

You've made a good point.

And from my understanding this was an "off-the-record" comment that got released on Twitter.

....Kinda like that Jesse Jackson comment about Obama's cojones.

And, yes, Kanye is a Jack-A. But, it was not appropriate to call him that.

President Obama should either bridle his tongue or take a stance and stick to it.

Hey...Do you remember when Kanye's ego was tricking him here too?

Ohhh how clever, he must of thought of himself! smh

:heart:

That was hecka funny. The white guy was giving the typical look of a white person who is thinking to himself. "is this n word getting ready to have the balls to take up for his idiotic people" LOL

None the less, Kanye does have a big mouth just like Tupac did. Tupac and Kanye are both Gemini's. Kanye June 8th, and Tupac June 16th.

I don't think it is what Kanye Say's, it is how he delivers it. It's like he don't even say to his self, "let me compile my thoughts first, before I open my mouth"

Tupac was a bit more prepared than Kanye but for the most part, they each had big mouths.

Astrologer4U

The question people should be asking is why the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is commenting on trivial entertainment events? Aren't there more pressing issues going on right now other than Kanye West? Or could it be Obama is smoozing the whites who are calling him a racist? Think about it.

The question people should be asking is why the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is commenting on trivial entertainment events? Aren't there more pressing issues going on right now other than Kanye West? Or could it be Obama is smoozing the whites who are calling him a racist? Think about it.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't think of any other president who had the time to call a cop stupid (then recant) and them turn around and call a rapper a jackass (and not recant) He is the president, he has other issues way larger than the MTV awards. MTV is for kids.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back